Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jude Wolfe, 2019 4* TE, Bellflower (St. John Bosco), CA (OFFERED 9/6/17)

Comments

• AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Hey Jude, don't make me sad
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

I tend to think PaoPao does more than we realize. Being the one Sark holdover on the staff it doesn't seem like Pete would feel any great loyalty to him. Yet here he is, four plus years later. Pete's shown a willingness to fire his guys who aren't producing, I don't think he'd hesitate to fire a guy who wasn't his.

I imagine there's a good reason he's still around.

He was retained because we needed a Poly coach on staff. Pete offered the position to Marques and MT, in all his wisdom, followed Sark to USC.

He's not some fucking magician. He's just some random doucher. He's not bad enough to get fired because we never need to recruit anyone who is that hard to get (he won't get them if they are) and he's a good enough coach to hang around.

How bad of a coach do you have to be to fuck up coaching in Pete's system? Only Pease has gotten fired for coaching and he was just arrogant.
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Visiting this weekend with a handful of others.

I would really enjoy him as the next in the line of amazing UW WTE.

If not I’ll take Foskey as the next in the line of beast BTE.
    dnc said:

I would really enjoy him as the next in the line of amazing UW WTE.

If not I’ll take Foskey as the next in the line of beast BTE.
    WhyNotBoth.gif
    Because after a lifetime of being beaten down I've prepared myself not to expect nice things.
    Biggins dropped this on the USC forum.

"I actually thought Washington might be the team to beat for Jude but heard from a Bosco coach yesterday that he might not have a committable offer right now. If true, USC has a great shot and could be the team to beat. ND and Oregon are also involved."

In my effort to over analyze everything, this tells me the coaches feel really good about Foskey and his visit last month. Perhaps Tuli is locking him up for us?.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

"I actually thought Washington might be the team to beat for Jude but heard from a Bosco coach yesterday that he might not have a committable offer right now. If true, USC has a great shot and could be the team to beat. ND and Oregon are also involved."

In my effort to over analyze everything, this tells me the coaches feel really good about Foskey and his visit last month. Perhaps Tuli is locking him up for us?.

Foskey and Wolfe don't play the same position
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

What I’m reading into this is that USC is willing to take guys that we may not be willing to take ... regardless of where Wolfe falls into this I consider that as a positive sign for UW
  • HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    DawgFader said:

Proud parents!

Eyes to droopy
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,460
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DawgFader said:

Proud parents!

When you pre-party too hard before hitting the rainbow carpet.
  • NurpleNurple Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Honestly don't see them turning
    animate said:

if jude wolfe said to petersen "fuck it, i'm done and ready to shut it down totally, no more visits - i've made my decision"

Pete would take his commit.

fuck he better don't pass on talent .......ever