Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kale Millen commits to Oregon

Comments

• whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

whuggy said:

It really is a bit of a strange one. If he wants to see the field it's much more likely at Northwestern. Oregon brings in a much higher level of QB competition than the Wildcats. Might be a bit of wanting to stick it to Washington for not offering. I think the Colorado State scenario is pretty spot on.

Better football program, closer to home, this isn’t complicated.
    What? Does he want to play or see the bench? I get that all these kids think they are the greatest ever but does he really think his chances of playing time are better at Oregon? They routinely recruit better players at QB than anything Northwestern is gonna throw out there. That's cool if he thinks he wants to stick it to UW but if he thinks he's beating out Shough I don't know what he's smoking. He's Oregon's version of Jake Haener. Nice player but not good enough. And if Shough goes down they got Burmeister. Good luck to the kid but whatever.
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,555
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    whuggy said:

dnc said:

whuggy said:

It really is a bit of a strange one. If he wants to see the field it's much more likely at Northwestern. Oregon brings in a much higher level of QB competition than the Wildcats. Might be a bit of wanting to stick it to Washington for not offering. I think the Colorado State scenario is pretty spot on.

What? Does he want to play or see the bench? I get that all these kids think they are the greatest ever but does he really think his chances of playing time are better at Oregon? They routinely recruit better players at QB than anything Northwestern is gonna throw out there. That's cool if he thinks he wants to stick it to UW but if he thinks he's beating out Shough I don't know what he's smoking. He's Oregon's version of Jake Haener. Nice player but not good enough. And if Shough goes down they got Burmeister. Good luck to the kid but whatever.
    Totally depends on him getting his reads down. Without your reads you will never succeed. Millen, Shough and Burmeister may get their reads figured out and they might not. But if they do, we? are totally fucked. If they stay illiterate UW will continue their recent run of success. Either way it will be interesting.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

A lot of wdwha considering everyone here seemed to be on the “I wish we could dump Morris and offer Millen” train not long ago that has supposedly derailed our staffs ability to commit to offering in-state kids...

"Everyone here" = like three people
    Sven, Harv & Spooge?
    Meek said:

Millen is gonna be so pissed when Oregon brings in a graduate transfer QB every year

dnc said:

whuggy said:

dnc said:

whuggy said:

Thanks for the Dawgman flashbacks. Every kid that picked a better program over us "does he really think he's going to play there? These kids are so stupid". Every kid that picked a worse program over us "guess he wanted guaranteed playing time and didn't want to compete".

Fuck off with this shit. Maybe he plays at Oregon, maybe he doesn't. Maybe he wouldn't have played at Northwestern. Maybe he stars anywhere. None of us knows shit.
    Read it 3 times and I still don't know what your point is. Probably not a great one or I would have got it first time. The
    Dawgman insult is so tired and lame. You're one of the many tards on here who gave money to those schleps. Probably a quarter of your monthly income. Proud to say they never got a penny from me so save the lameness for when it's appropriate. I think I'll stick with my original point that he would be better off at Northwestern. Oh I do agree with one thing you said. No one on here knows shit.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    whuggy said:

Meek said:

Millen is gonna be so pissed when Oregon brings in a graduate transfer QB every year

dnc said:

whuggy said:

dnc said:

whuggy said:

Thanks for the Dawgman flashbacks. Every kid that picked a better program over us "does he really think he's going to play there? These kids are so stupid". Every kid that picked a worse program over us "guess he wanted guaranteed playing time and didn't want to compete".

Fuck off with this shit. Maybe he plays at Oregon, maybe he doesn't. Maybe he wouldn't have played at Northwestern. Maybe he stars anywhere. None of us knows shit.
    Read it 3 times and I still don't know what your point is. Probably not a great one or I would have got it first time. The
    Dawgman insult is so tired and lame. You're one of the many tards on here who gave money to those schleps. Probably a quarter of your monthly income. Proud to say they never got a penny from me so save the lameness for when it's appropriate. I think I'll stick with my original point that he would be better off at Northwestern. Oh I do agree with one thing you said. No one on here knows shit.
    Jokes on you, I was an annual subscriber!
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Probably a quarter of your monthly income lol
  • biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,982
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2018
    dnc said:

whuggy said:

Meek said:

dnc said:

whuggy said:

dnc said:

whuggy said:

OMG. So figures. I guess the jokes more on you as you contributed to that shit. Hey I'm sure Kim and boys appreciated it.
    Please tell me it was less than 5 years before you got the con.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2018
    whuggy said:

dnc said:

whuggy said:

Meek said:

dnc said:

whuggy said:

dnc said:

whuggy said:

OMG. So figures. I guess the jokes more on you as you contributed to that shit. Hey I'm sure Kim and boys appreciated it.
    Oh man you got me. If only I ever had the courage to admit this to myself.

BTW, most of my time there was comped. Thanks for reading!
    dnc said:

whuggy said:

dnc said:

whuggy said:

Meek said:

dnc said:

whuggy said:

dnc said:

whuggy said:

Oh man you got me. If only I ever had the courage to admit this to myself.

BTW, most of my time there was comped. Thanks for reading!
    Thank god for some comping. Hate to see half your income go their way.
    Wow. Doogman and Roof. The daily double. Good for you. Glad you came out the other side kinda ok. but I'm bored now so go ahead and take the last blast. 33,000 posts screams this shit is way more important to your life than mine.
  • IEnjoyHuskiesTearsIEnjoyHuskiesTears Member Posts: 44
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dtd said:

Who fucking cares? Nobody gives a fuck about some low 3 star white kid. Remember when UW yoinked Molden, or OS got Wheaton, or the Scarletts went to Stanford, or UW "poached" a top 15 DT from Oregon's back yard? Those things fucking mattered. This shit is for bitch tits Mahler to get podcast clicks.

You'll give a fuck about him when he blows up. His SPARQ score was a 101.79 IIRC. His vertical is higher than any QB who went drafted to the NFL. He's also smart.