Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

It's too damn hot outside drinks

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I've never liked the michelada

When it's hot I just pound the fuck out of light beer. Or vodka and Crystal light.

When it's hot out I'm either in a bar or at the pool. Anything more than those two is overkill.

You call yourself a kraut Messican ? Jeeze
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538

When it's hot I just pound the fuck out of light beer. Or vodka and Crystal light.

When it's hot out I'm either in a bar or at the pool. Anything more than those two is overkill.

100+ degrees changes your priorities
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I'm with you on the whiskey sour. Sidecar is my favorite though. I like sour drinks.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,715
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Any margarita is pretty good. It's hard to fuck up.

I'll drink vodka straight, on the rocks, as a Screwdriver, Cape Cod or mix all kinds of stuff. I can't drink beer anymore. It sucks.
    Swaye's Wigwam

I used to think light beer was for feegs. But now I drink it a lot in the summer because I'm into yachting.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

Nothing wrong with a classic Mojito. I have a mint plant growing on my patio just so I have some at the ready during the summer months.

Slap the mint in your hands to release more of the flavor. Thank me later.
    New bored motto???
    legit lol
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,906
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

So I took some of this bored's advice and made some rum drinks while it was 80+ at our friends' house(they've got a new pool).

Daq with ABC.

Pina Colada for the misus.

I couldn't find Flor de Cana without making a special trip but this was pretty damn good and $20/bottle.

I'll be trying out @Dennis_DeYoung 's jalapeno margarita recipe this weekend for Cinco while playing D&D with the misus and some friends.

Fuck yeah. I popped my cherry this weekend actually on making a pina colada from scratch this weekend. Went basic with just light bicardi, pineapple juice, cream of coconut and dash of bitters. Delicious but who knew cream of coconut had some many calories. Getting married will turn a wife into a fatty in a hurry.

Swaye's Wigwam

So I took some of this bored's advice and made some rum drinks while it was 80+ at our friends' house(they've got a new pool).

Daq with ABC.

I couldn't find Flor de Cana without making a special trip but this was pretty damn good and $20/bottle.

I'll be trying out @Dennis_DeYoung 's jalapeno margarita recipe this weekend for Cinco while playing D&D with the misus and some friends.

Fuck yeah. I popped my cherry this weekend actually on making a pina colada from scratch this weekend. Went basic with just light bicardi, pineapple juice, cream of coconut and dash of bitters. Delicious but who knew cream of coconut had some many calories. Getting married will turn a wife into a fatty in a hurry.

Marry someone who is athletic and this lowers the risk.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This thread delivers.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,100
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Daq with ABC.

Wife is an ex track star. Different sets of issues but at least she knows how to workout.
    Swaye's Wigwam

Daq with ABC.

Wife is an ex track star. Different sets of issues but at least she knows how to workout.

That's field, not track. HTH.

Daq with ABC.

That's field, not track. HTH.
    https://www.motivrunning.com/running-life/ugly-new-pretty/
    Swaye's Wigwam

I used to think light beer was for feegs. But now I drink it a lot in the summer because I'm into yachting.
    New bored motto??
    I'm really classy in the summer time and don't tend to mix much with the fast strategy hoi polloi.

Swaye's Wigwam
    So I was in Total Wine N' More which usually never let's me down selection and price wise and no Flor de Cana whatsoever. The fuck's up with that.

So I was in Total Wine N' More which usually never let's me down selection and price wise and no Flor de Cana whatsoever. The fuck's up with that.

I dont think they carry it. I went looking about 8 months ago and they didnt have it
    Swaye's Wigwam

I dont think they carry it. I went looking about 8 months ago and they didnt have it