Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

'God damn you to hell!': Former Trump campaign consultant explodes at Democrats

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,728
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm hearing that creepy wrote a check to the Go Fund Me account of the FBI crook that got fired

But bankrupting those on the other side is business as usual. Nothing to see here
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

What's going on with those nostrils?

I never blame the Democrats for crushing the Republicans' kids.

How do you lose your house and your kids' futures on a $125 k lawyer bill? Not a fun day at the park, mind you, but if $125 k going the wrong way "crushes" all of that, you sound pore.

Is that how it's done in Venezuela? When you voted for Hugo was it because you really liked him, or was it because they threatened to seize the coneys that were curing in the dilapidated smokehouse that you called home?
    You sound upset.

What do you hate my money?
    I don't care about your money or lack thereof. I hate the third world banana republic undercurrent of your poast.
    But I'm not clear how my cynicism regarding a claim -that an invoice for a buck 25 cost him a house and blew up his kids' future - is 3rd world or banana republic.

hth
    Well, your redaction changes the tune of my poast. Entirely. I was just taking him to task for being pore. You made it something else. I guess it is banana republic to pick on pore people on second thought. Ok, you got me there.

But the first part was a joke and reference to the Stanford bit we do here, not that I give two shits about his kids, who probably also have exceedingly large nostrils.

And I don't know if it's based on lies, and you don't either. LIPO. Unless you think the people you like should never be investigated. That wouldn't be banana republic at all.

Besides. Anyone with those nostrils deserves to be fish-hooked. Nostraly mother fucker.

Dude, in the final analysis, you're an idealogue no different than a dirty hippy protesting at Berkeley. You're just a dirty hippy of a different stripe.

Issue is not money, but you seem to be hung up on it, like you got something to prove. That's your business, IDGAF if you strut your stuff or not. It's a bit MossterFS, but anyway, the issue is the government ruining someone financially over an 'investigation' that is actually part of a coup attempt. Mueller would not be investigating anything at all if the FBI, DOJ, and the previous administration weren't so corrupt. But they were. Getting a FISA warrant based on a fake dossier, they had every intention of thwarting the will of the people.
    Oh so now it's Obama's fault. I was waiting for your true issue to come out.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

How do you lose your house and your kids' futures on a $125 k lawyer bill? Not a fun day at the park, mind you, but if $125 k going the wrong way "crushes" all of that, you sound pore.

Is that how it's done in Venezuela? When you voted for Hugo was it because you really liked him, or was it because they threatened to seize the coneys that were curing in the dilapidated smokehouse that you called home?
    You sound upset.

I don't care about your money or lack thereof. I hate the third world banana republic undercurrent of your poast.
    But I'm not clear how my cynicism regarding a claim -that an invoice for a buck 25 cost him a house and blew up his kids' future - is 3rd world or banana republic.

hth
    Well, your redaction changes the tune of my poast. Entirely. I was just taking him to task for being pore. You made it something else. I guess it is banana republic to pick on pore people on second thought. Ok, you got me there.

But the first part was a joke and reference to the Stanford bit we do here, not that I give two shits about his kids, who probably also have exceedingly large nostrils.

And I don't know if it's based on lies, and you don't either. LIPO. Unless you think the people you like should never be investigated. That wouldn't be banana republic at all.

Besides. Anyone with those nostrils deserves to be fish-hooked. Nostraly mother fucker.

Dude, in the final analysis, you're an idealogue no different than a dirty hippy protesting at Berkeley. You're just a dirty hippy of a different stripe.

Issue is not money, but you seem to be hung up on it, like you got something to prove. That's your business, IDGAF if you strut your stuff or not. It's a bit MossterFS, but anyway, the issue is the government ruining someone financially over an 'investigation' that is actually part of a coup attempt. Mueller would not be investigating anything at all if the FBI, DOJ, and the previous administration weren't so corrupt. But they were. Getting a FISA warrant based on a fake dossier, they had every intention of thwarting the will of the people.
    Oh so now it's Obama's fault.
    Surprising, you're actually right about something for a change. Yeah, it was Obama's fault. The buck stopped with him, and he's the one who should be investigated really. The FBI, DOJ, IRS and other institutions were corrupted with the filth of budding despotism under his regime. The sort of despotism that CreepyCog seems to be ok with. Just look the other way if its your side doing it.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

You sound upset.

hth

Surprising, you're actually right about something for a change. Yeah, it was Obama's fault. The buck stopped with him, and he's the one who should be investigated really. The FBI, DOJ, IRS and other institutions were corrupted with the filth of budding despotism under his regime. The sort of despotism that CreepyCog seems to be ok with. Just look the other way if its your side doing it.
    Obama isn't president anymore and he was investigated for all that shit. Get over it.

And read the 6th amendment again.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You sound upset.

hth

Obama isn't president anymore and he was investigated for all that shit. Get over it.

I'm not even going to bother responding your bogus 6th amendment bunk because you don't have a clue what you're talking about. Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. Obama was investigated, really? If you keep moving the stupid bar lower, you're going to have to start digging a ditch because there won't be any space left between the bar and the ground.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You sound upset.

hth

I'm not even going to bother responding your bogus 6th amendment bunk because you don't have a clue what you're talking about. Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. Obama was investigated, really? If you keep moving the stupid bar lower, you're going to have to start digging a ditch because there won't be any space left between the bar and the ground.
    It's clear you don't have a clue. Keep shaking your fist at the clouds.
  • Options
    edited May 2018

You sound upset.

hth

CreepyCoug redacted rant

tl;did read because you're not a retard and I can respect your intellergence. You just happened to be standing in the vicinity of the bunker when the buster bomb ripped into it. Bone up butthuff. That's what happens when you stand too close to crooks. You're an ok dude and tuff enough to take an occasional ass whooping I assume, you're a Canes fan after all, it's nothing personal. My quarrel is with the powers that be.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I'm hearing that creepy wrote a check to the Go Fund Me account of the FBI crook that got fired

But bankrupting those on the other side is business as usual. Nothing to see here

You're hearing wrong. I don't give money away to losers. Either side of the isle.

Please continue with your indignation.
  • Options

You sound upset.

hth

Issue is there is no issue. It's amazing how quickly we lose our sense of humor here. I don't really care if you don't really care, but fwiw, we all say amazingly ridiculous shit here, and we take it stride w/ a sense of humor and w/o losing our shit. With the infinite number of foul mouthed comments that have oozed out of your own fingers, you're now going to get your tampon saturated over some fucker you don't even know? Over me? A fellow HCH poaster who agrees with you about 67% of the tim? FYFMFE if that's how we're playing it. Like Pop says: only a fool fights for strangers. He's not family.

I can't assess the varacity of any of the facts you allege in the rest of your rant. I don't deny them, mind you. I just don't know them, and unless I've missed by (educated) guess, you don't either. That is not because of partisan politics. It's because of the way my brain was re-wired in law school and by the 23 years of (pretend) work thereafter: I try to be clear about what I know, what I only surmise and what I don't know. I'd say the same thing if it were the parties were on different sides of this. I said the same thing during Gowdy's investigation to every Hillary defender I knew. My only issue with Gowdy was that he had forever a trillion $ with which to work, and he didn't deliver. No results. I live in a results-based, not a process-based, world. Sue me.

In the end, I have to say, I don't really care what the guy did or who's doing what to him. Fuck him. You need a helmet when you play in D.C. Especially with those nostrils.

Lighten up Francis.

tl;did read because you're not a retard and I can respect your intellergence. You just happened to be standing in the vicinity of the bunker when the buster bomb ripped into it. Bone up butthuff. That's what happens when you stand too close to crooks. You're an ok dude and tuff enough to take an occasional ass whooping I assume, you're a Canes fan after all, it's nothing personal. My quarrel is with the powers that be.
    So you DID read it.

It's ok Sonny. It's not personal. It's just business. That's all. Just business.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2018

You sound upset.

hth

CreepyCoug redacted rant

Whipping people's ass on the internet is what all the toughest guys do. Add to it bunker buster internet bombs, and it's easy to see that you're nobody to be trifled with.

lol

Our intelligence agencies have always been some kind of fucked up. Destabilizing governments, smuggling drugs, dumping bodies, but it's always been looked at as a cost of doing business in the world. The world is a tough place, and if your intelligence agencies aren't into some crooked bullshit, then they're being outflanked by the countries whose agencies are. It's a tough world, snowflake. Deal with it.

You're just a stupid naive fucktard, and Race is still a hippie throwback that's still rattled about SE Asia, Hoover McCarthy, and Brutus and Cassius.
  • Options
    dflea said:

You sound upset.

hth

CreepyCoug redacted rant

Whipping people's ass on the internet is what all the toughest guys do. Add to it bunker buster internet bombs, and it's easy to see that you're nobody to be trifled with.

lol
    I'm hearing you're the bored's #1 internet tough guy.
  • Options

You sound upset.

hth

CreepyCoug redacted rant

Serious poast alert: not redacted. Like 1/2 the tim I try to edit a poast it fucking disappears. Happened again here and I sure as shit wasn't retyping all that shit. Derek!!!
  • Options

I cannot figure out why you people seem to care so much about shit you have zero influence on

But all means continue

Precisely. And, it has nothing to do with the Canes.
  • Options
    dflea said:

You sound upset.

hth

CreepyCoug redacted rant

lol

Our intelligence agencies have always been some kind of fucked up. Destabilizing governments, smuggling drugs, dumping bodies, but it's always been looked at as a cost of doing business in the world. The world is a tough place, and if your intelligence agencies aren't into some crooked bullshit, then they're being outflanked by the countries whose agencies are. It's a tough world, snowflake. Deal with it.

You're just a stupid naive fucktard, and Race is still a hippie throwback that's still rattled about SE Asia, Hoover McCarthy, and Brutus and Cassius.
    You do know that Race knew Cassius and Brutus. He was there!
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

You sound upset.

hth

CreepyCoug redacted rant

Serious poast alert: not redacted. Like 1/2 the tim I try to edit a poast it fucking disappears. Happened again here and I sure as shit wasn't retyping all that shit. Derek!!!
    Take responsibility for your choices. Compose, edit & revise your screeds in Word and then... pop off.
  • Options

You sound upset.

hth

CreepyCoug redacted rant

Take responsibility for your choices. Compose, edit & revise your screeds in Word and then... pop off.
    LEAVE!!!
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

You sound upset.

hth

CreepyCoug redacted rant

lol
    I'm hearing you're the bored's #1 internet tough guy.
    Quite easily.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

You sound upset.

Why do you hate my money?
    Because it isn't mine.