Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Unaswered Questions About Petersen...

PRedoubtPRedoubt Member Posts: 141
edited December 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
Does he wear visors? Sweater Vests? Scarfs?

He hunts and fishes and very likely owns guns. Does upper campus know about this? Does he live in Boise because he belongs to the Tea Party?

What's his nickname in here? "Not Fat" Chris? Pete? Does that confuse with "What's His Name" with the Seahawks? Bronco Billy? Can he beat Oregon with better players than he had when he went 2-0 ?

Why no presser until next week? Will he wear a tie? Will it be purple? Will he bring his old college girlfriend, like Slick did?

Who was the woman with Woodward on the plane last night? Mrs. Woodward? A waitress from Joey's?

Will Woodward now bring back the Husky Honeys? (I liked them.)

Will there be NEW uniforms and a PURPLE FIELD? Purple Helmets that make us look like Welch's Grape Jelly?

Will Flying J open a truck stop in Kirkland? Where can Not-Fat Chris order mystery meat and chicken gravy at 3 AM? Does he know that IHOP in the U District isn't there anymore?

Staff?

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    It will be nice to have a coach who presents himself respectfully.
  • PRedoubtPRedoubt Member Posts: 141

Are you the "Managing Partner" in here? Titles are VERY important at some places.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,597 Founders Club

No more teenage stoner beanie hats? No more hoodies?
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    My biggest complaint: He did not play for or coach with Don James. Had the university hired somebody who knew Don James I see more victories.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,821 Founders Club
    Please present your questions in a numbered format and keep them down to 5. Thanks
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

My biggest complaint: He did not play for or coach with Don James. Had the university hired somebody who knew Don James I see more victories.

I heard he lead a Don James! chant at Bronco Stadium after Kim posted "The cancer won".
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,821 Founders Club

Looks like the kind of guy that tucks his polo into his jeans.

I tuck my polo and button the top button

See, this is why I worry...

Please present your questions in a numbered format and keep them down to 5. Thanks

1. Visor?
    2. Purple Field and Unis for camouflage effect?
    3. Flying J (truck stop, not what you're smokin) in Kirkland?
    4. Tea Party? (I like to stir things up in here.)
    5. Husky Honeys? I REALLY liked the Husky Honeys. I see a few at Rick's now and then.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

You've probably got your cell phone clipped to your belt too, faggot.
    edited December 2013

You've probably got your cell phone clipped to your belt too, faggot.
    That's not a cell phone...
    sneakypeteholsters.com/
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    What waitress would fuck a pan head, sloppy, chubby piece like Ssrk? I could see Tosh scoring beav, but Sark? Like fucking Gene Simmons
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    I tuck my polo into my khakis, and don't wear socks with my boat shoes. Is this not cool in the PNW?
    edited December 2013

I tuck my polo into my khakis, and don't wear socks with my boat shoes. Is this not cool in the PNW?

Out is in, in is out. What are socks? Aren't they from Boston?

Hey, I just noticed that Chris Petersen does NOT have his own Facebook page. Somebody started a generic one, but it's not his. How can this be?
    And he's never sent a tweet? How does he make it through the day?

https://twitter.com/CoachPeteBoise

• LevelParLevelPar Member Posts: 447
    PRedoubt said:

He hunts and fishes and very likely owns guns. Does upper campus know about this? Does he live in Boise because he belongs to the Tea Party?

What's his nickname in here? "Not Fat" Chris? Pete? Does that confuse with "What's His Name" with the Seahawks? Bronco Billy? Can he beat Oregon with better players than he had when he went 2-0 ?

Why no presser until next week? Will he wear a tie? Will it be purple? Will he bring his old college girlfriend, like Slick did?

Who was the woman with Woodward on the plane last night? Mrs. Woodward? A waitress from Joey's?

Will there be NEW uniforms and a PURPLE FIELD? Purple Helmets that make us look like Welch's Grape Jelly?

Will Flying J open a truck stop in Kirkland? Where can Not-Fat Chris order mystery meat and chicken gravy at 3 AM? Does he know that IHOP in the U District isn't there anymore?

Staff?

Too long of post with a tattooed women photo?!?!
    LevelPar said:

PRedoubt said:

Staff?

Too long of post with a tattooed women photo?!?!
  • I tuck my polo into my khakis, and don't wear socks with my boat shoes. Is this not cool in the PNW?

The chic look is Ralph Lauren mid calf socks with your sperry's. Nantucket red khaki shorts. Vineyars Vines button down with whale logo. Backwards RL cap.

#LessonsOfEastCoastDouchebaggery