Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Coogs aren't impressed with the hire

Saying that Chris Petersen isn't playing CC football anymore and has to get ready to play 9 big boy programs.

They say they got a win/win Sark to USC and UW gets a coach who is about the same.

So they are happy with us hiring a coach of similar caliber? Sark should have been 5-0 against them.

The farm is pretty funny right meow. Wish we could get in there and drop some 5 reasons.

Comments

• Options
    They weren't "impressed" when UW landed Sankey either. I'd say that turned out well.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    He has to play 9 "big boy" programs but he also gets big boy players.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

They weren't "impressed" when UW landed Sankey either. I'd say that turned out well.

I just don't know a more clueless fanbase. Of course a few are saying that Leach is a better coach than Petersen even though Leach has done jack shit in his career and Petersen has won 2 BCS bowl games with the same caliber of players WSU recruits.

If I had to use a picture to describe the coogs..

• Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Wow, that reaction is unexpected. Idiots.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Chill, it's not like he's Chip Kelly!

• Options

He has to play 9 "big boy" programs but he also gets big boy players.

Looking at our schedule I'd say he only has to play 7 and I'm being generous counting Oregon State and WSU.
  • Options
    JuicyHawgCoogJuicyHawgCoog Member Posts: 122
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

I just don't know a more clueless fanbase. Of course a few are saying that Leach is a better coach than Petersen even though Leach has done jack shit in his career and Petersen has won 2 BCS bowl games with the same caliber of players WSU recruits.

To be fair, our talent hasn't been at Boise St. level for 6 years. But, the clueless fanbase part is right. But were fucking loyal and shit! And undefeated too (except on the football field). 90% coogs = krisvashoon

• Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    There's so much co-habitation between vandals (voodals?) and coogs up there in the Palouse that their smack has that sodbuster CC-envy ring to it.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Tailgater said:

There's so much co-habitation between vandals (voodals?) and coogs up there in the Palouse that their smack has that sodbuster CC-envy ring to it.

I vote for "vandools".
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

To be fair, our talent hasn't been at Boise St. level for 6 years. But, the clueless fanbase part is right. But were fucking loyal and shit! And undefeated too (except on the football field). 90% coogs = krisvashoon

It is nice to have an actual COUG around these parts. I wish Harv was still around for the laughs but that guy was a hardcore coog.
  • Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,416
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    The rest of the Pac-12 just shit their pants with us hiring Petersen. They were holding their breaths, waiting for us to fuck it up again. The fact that coogs are saying they're not "impressed," is validation that this was a homerun hire.

Really looking fwd to that 2015 USC game...
  • Options
    JuicyHawgCoogJuicyHawgCoog Member Posts: 122
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I also prefer vandools. Or voondools. It's almost not even fair to rag on them. I mean the kewgs are approaching mediocre, but the vandools fucking suck, like really fucking bad.