Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I probably don't care about Sark's fucking around but it was a clear distraction. It is fucked that he had a wife and 3 kids though but he wouldn't be the first. MOST (again this isn't all as there are obvious examples... Petrino, Patino etc.) good coaches show high character values and morals because it translates to their players and their work ethic.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I actually like LadyHawks posts because he does seem like he knows Sark a little bit, and even though I hated Sark, it was still interesting to hear what he thought about recruits, other coaches, etc. He probably barely knows Sark and is just an internet blowhard, but it beats the typical posts on doogman. LadyHawks has really thrown Sark down the river though since he left. He is following the typical script of fiercely defending a coach then shitting all over them when they are gone.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sleeping in your office >>> fucking around at joeys and being a dude brah.
  • Options

I actually like LadyHawks posts because he does seem like he knows Sark a little bit, and even though I hated Sark, it was still interesting to hear what he thought about recruits, other coaches, etc. He probably barely knows Sark and is just an internet blowhard, but it beats the typical posts on doogman. LadyHawks has really thrown Sark down the river though since he left. He is following the typical script of fiercely defending a coach then shitting all over them when they are gone.

I really hate those types. If you knew all this bad shit about Sark then fucking say it while he's a coach don't want til he LEAVES! then say it.

That was my big issue with the Ty crap, you heard all these stories after the fact. Where was this shit when he was a coach?

Anyways I'm over Sark. I honestly couldn't care less about him. We got a better coach, and are actually ready to seriously contend for BCS appearances.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I'm enjoying it now, but I'm really tired of that Kim Grinolds FS script.

• Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

I probably don't care about Sark's fucking around but it was a clear distraction. It is fucked that he had a wife and 3 kids though but he wouldn't be the first. MOST (again this isn't all as there are obvious examples... Petrino, Patino etc.) good coaches show high character values and morals because it translates to their players and their work ethic.

This.