Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

'most beautiful hookers in the world'

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

All I learned in this thread is that I need to book a trip to Moscow.

Does a guy like you look like he needs to pay for hookers?
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,680
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

So here's the thing...I actually LIKE getting hookers. Independent of if I can pull ass in a given place or not. Why? Because there are some absolutely top shelf looking women (especially overseas), and they cost peanuts (relative to what they would be in the US). I have bought chicks that look like straight up Instagram models for like 200 bucks US for two hours. And guess what? It's legal, they are usually into it (unlike American hookers), and I didn't have to do anything other than sit in my hotel and wait for them show up. No chatting them up for two hours, wasting money on drinks, listening to their bullshit stories I care nothing about...nothing. Top shelf looking woman shows up, fucks me twice, showers me afterwards, and then leaves - all for a couple hundred bucks. Not experiencing hookers is a mistake, even if you can pull pretty nice ass without paying. Ultimate case of abundance.
    POTW
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

So here's the thing...I actually LIKE getting hookers. Independent of if I can pull ass in a given place or not. Why? Because there are some absolutely top shelf looking women (especially overseas), and they cost peanuts (relative to what they would be in the US). I have bought chicks that look like straight up Instagram models for like 200 bucks US for two hours. And guess what? It's legal, they are usually into it (unlike American hookers), and I didn't have to do anything other than sit in my hotel and wait for them show up. No chatting them up for two hours, wasting money on drinks, listening to their bullshit stories I care nothing about...nothing. Top shelf looking woman shows up, fucks me twice, showers me afterwards, and then leaves - all for a couple hundred bucks. Not experiencing hookers is a mistake, even if you can pull pretty nice ass without paying. Ultimate case of abundance.
    That's the joke.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

I like the picking up part more than the sloppy drunken sex.
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,850
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

We scheduled Idaho again?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Swaye said:

WE BEAT IDAHO?
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    HUGE news! Thanks for the update!
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,102
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2018
    Swaye said:

No, go to Goa in India instead. Just as many Russian hookers and fewer people that will kill you. Also, the drugs are legal. Plus, you know beaches and 80 degree weather instead of borscht and eskimo kisses.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,510
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @Swaye I really question that statement about "wasting money on drinks" - usually that is money well spent
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    I don't know if Orkin still requires a security clearance, but freelance travel to Russia can be a tough explainer on the SF or OF 86...
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

I don't know if Orkin still requires a security clearance, but freelance travel to Russia can be a tough explainer on the SF or OF 86...

I couldn't pass a full scope poly anymore if my life depended on it.