Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pool Boy most likely struck out

12346»

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't think Nuss was a t
    dnc said:

Brian Murphy ‏@murphsturph 2m
    At Boise airport, Flight w/ Washington AD Scott Woodward just left Boise. Plane had 2 passengers. Male & female. No Petersen. 90 min meeting

Only 90 minutes? If that doesn't scream fucking smokescreen I don't know what does. Seriously 90 minutes?!! That's it!

Fuck off Pool Boy!

Bump.
    In defense of He Needs More Tim, he was a bit over the top, but we've all been conditioned to expect the worst for over a decade. Hard to blame him for reading negativity into a situation it didn't belong, after we've had nothing but negativity for 11 years.

I was pretty skeptical myself. Can't believe this turned out so well for us.
    I fully understand his thinking, but he made the point more than Apostle of Grief does about not wanting Mora. At a certain point, stop reading into every little detail (Every Tweet, length of meeting, etc) and just wait for the bad news to break. In this case, the bad news never came.

• Options
    Betting against UW football has been easiest bet the past decade.

Hopefully this is the start of real change.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

I wouldn't have bet against you yesterday, that's for damn sure. Really we just got a lucky craps roll going. Oregon State no shows so Sark can win his last two games. Pat Haden fucking stupid shows up. Peterson finally decides to leave Boise. After more than a decade we finally just had everything break our way.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It's hard to believe this week actually happened
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

It's hard to believe this week actually happened

It was all an elaborate sham put on by the mainstream media. Sark is actually still in Seattle working with the boys on some new choreography.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    fucking twilight zone week
  • Options
    Founders Club
    and the script calls for the doogs to think this is the worst week ever
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    With our luck, Petersen will show himself to be a big fish in a little pond who can't cut it in the big pond. It's not over, but it's a start.
  • Options
    Founders Club

With our luck, Petersen will show himself to be a big fish in a little pond who can't cut it in the big pond. It's not over, but it's a start.

the key now is an unquestionably bad ass staff to punctuate the first legitimate WDWHA about Sark.
  • Options

I wouldn't have bet against you yesterday, that's for damn sure. Really we just got a lucky craps roll going. Oregon State no shows so Sark can win his last two games. Pat Haden fucking stupid shows up. Peterson finally decides to leave Boise. After more than a decade we finally just had everything break our way.
    When you put it that way it really shows how lucky we got. I don't know what is more surprising? Woodward hiring an established coach or USC hiring Sark?

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Yes but for once it is ok to get excited about a season being special. As you have stated Petersen was the brains behind Hawkins and his results are way fucking better than Nutt (Still have no fucking clue why he is used as evidence to support against BSU coaches) Koetter and Hawkins.

None of them even sniffed a BCS bowl.

His deameanor has me excited though as you can tell he is a PLAYERS coach who is committed to helping the players grow in football and overall as an individual. These are traits expressed by Saban, Mora, and other coaches who actually care about their program.

Sure this could end up shitty but we will know very quickly because this team will be talented next year.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

At Boise airport, Flight w/ Washington AD Scott Woodward just left Boise. Plane had 2 passengers. Male & female. No Petersen. 90 min meeting

Only 90 minutes? If that doesn't scream fucking smokescreen I don't know what does. Seriously 90 minutes?!! That's it!

Fuck off Pool Boy!

Bump.
    In defense of He Needs More Tim, he was a bit over the top, but we've all been conditioned to expect the worst for over a decade. Hard to blame him for reading negativity into a situation it didn't belong, after we've had nothing but negativity for 11 years.

I fully understand his thinking, but he made the point more than Apostle of Grief does about not wanting Mora. At a certain point, stop reading into every little detail (Every Tweet, length of meeting, etc) and just wait for the bad news to break. In this case, the bad news never came.

No argument there. He Needs More Time did reach Apostle Of Grief territory in this thread.
  • Options
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Fuck off Pool Boy!

Bump.

No argument there. He Needs More Time did reach Apostle Of Grief territory in this thread.
    Hey now, Apostle flat out ignores facts when it comes to Mora while I wasn't ignoring facts. Just ignoring faith. Some of you need to learn the difference.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

dnc said:

Fuck off Pool Boy!

Bump.

Hey now, Apostle flat out ignores facts when it comes to Mora while I wasn't ignoring facts. Just ignoring faith. Some of you need to learn the difference.
    It's not that your argument was AOGFS (it wasn't), just that you repeated it overandoverandoverandoverandoverandoverandoverandoverandoverandover again in an AOGFS like fashion.