Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Chinvite needed stat!!!!

KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
edited April 2018 in Tug Tavern
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2018/04/violent_misogynistic_speech_ta.html#incart_2box

@creepycoug plan is coming together it seems.

"Several other athletes left the room after Sundaram said “Gandhi didn’t fast for twenty days so that I could get to America and not sleep with white women.”

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    salemcoog said:

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2018/04/violent_misogynistic_speech_ta.html#incart_2box

"Several other athletes left the room after Sundaram said “Gandhi didn’t fast for twenty days so that I could get to America and not sleep with white women.”

It's happening right now as I type. Little brown tadpoles swimming mightily toward their lilly white objects of desire.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,465
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2018

salemcoog said:

It's happening right now as I type. Little brown tadpoles swimming mightily toward their lilly white objects of desire.
    So you're only Mexican when banging?
    Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

No.
    edited April 2018

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

No.
    When you get your questionable ethnic origin figured out let me know so I can joke appropriately.
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

No.
    When you get your questionable ethnic origin figured out let me know so I can joke appropriately.
    "Questionable"? ehl.

Prose aside, where did you get this idea that I vacillate between more than one ethnicity? I've been dealing with the pretend lawyer bit for a while, and of course there's the handful who didn't get WSU bit. But this is a new one, and you appear to be on your own with it.

It's kind of like your expert gun guy bit. I don't question it because it's so fucking routine and unremarkable that I don't suppose anyone, even a dummy like you, would bother to make that up. If we're going to make shit up, I'm assuming we'll all come up with way better shit than Cuban and lawyer and gun hobbies.

But then again, you wear tin foil hats.

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

No.
    "Questionable"? ehl.

Prose aside, where did you get this idea that I vacillate between more than one ethnicity? I've been dealing with the pretend lawyer bit for a while, and of course there's the handful who didn't get WSU bit. But this is a new one, and you appear to be on your own with it.

It's kind of like your expert gun guy bit. I don't question it because it's so fucking routine and unremarkable that I don't suppose anyone, even a dummy like you, would bother to make that up. If we're going to make shit up, I'm assuming we'll all come up with way better shit than Cuban and lawyer and gun hobbies.

You denied it once previously. So color me confused.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Unlike the brotha who settles for free coffee.

This guy gets it, literally.
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

No.
    "Questionable"? ehl.

Denied what? That I'm Mexican?

Yes, you caught me: I did, in fact, deny being Mexican. And I don't know if this will make a difference, but the reason I did that is because I'm not, in fact, Mexican.

Are you confused about the term "Hispanic" by chance? Shockingly, perhaps you are confused.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

No.
    "Questionable"? ehl.

Yes, you caught me: I did, in fact, deny being Mexican. And I don't know if this will make a difference, but the reason I did that is because I'm not, in fact, Mexican.

Are you confused about the term "Hispanic" by chance? Shockingly, perhaps you are confused.
    Now you know what his parents had to deal with. Their family dog probably shook its head when Sledildo shit on the carpet, too.

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

No.
    "Questionable"? ehl.

So you are not a Spaniard who were always considered white Europeans. Therefore you are some fairly newly minted species brought about by Spanish conquest but not from Mexico. So you are the brown equivalent of a Hillbilly. Thanks for clearing that up. I will work on delivering proper race based bashing.
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

No.
    "Questionable"? ehl.

Now you know what his parents had to deal with. Their family dog probably shook its head when Sledildo shit on the carpet, too.

Buy a snaps book or something.
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

No.
    "Questionable"? ehl.

So you are not a Spaniard who were always considered white Europeans. Therefore you are some fairly newly minted species brought about by Spanish conquest but not from Mexico. So you are the brown equivalent of a Hillbilly. Thanks for clearing that up. I will work on delivering proper race based bashing.
    If any of that were coherent, I'd be obliged to respond.

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

No.
    "Questionable"? ehl.

I'm hearing the preferred term is now Latinxxxxxxxxxx
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

No.
    "Questionable"? ehl.

If any of that were coherent, I'd be obliged to respond.

Go home Guat!!12!!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,683
    Swaye's Wigwam
    America needs Spain's PR department

Spain came to the New World and butchered the folks they didn't kill with disease and instituted a caste system in Mexico that exists to this day and are extreme racists when it comes to the Blacks

And shifted the blame to England

Shifty White Hispanics

Spain came to the New World and butchered the folks they didn't kill with disease and instituted a caste system in Mexico that exists to this day and are extreme racists when it comes to the Blacks

Shifty White Hispanics

My Spanish ancestors are like the Honey Badger. Cuz, you know, "Honey Badger just don't care."

Also, they told me to tell you they don't address remarks from American mutt-bred descendants of Inglaterra. They asked me to do it, since I'm one step removed. Dirty work.

PS: just so's you know, Cuba was and will always be Spain's favorite colony. When they lost it, it crushed Spanish resolve and permanently affected their sense of who they were in the world. There is a saying in Spain that is analogous to our "no sense in crying over spilled milk" that goes "Mas se perdió en Cuba", which means "More was lost in Cuba." Basically, if you're in Spain bitching about losing your keys or a bad haircut or your kid having to attend Central, you'll hear this reference to help you with perspective so's you don't have to take a walk on the beach with your wife.

PSS: you are correct. The entire lot of them, los Gallegos, are as imperialistic and snooty as classist as they come. They are somewhat raysiss, but not like Sledog American hillbilly raysiss. There's a little more restraint there. The Spanish, like the English, have never managed to get over themselves. Amuricans will have the same struggle long after we've faded from relevance. The day will come.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I consider anyone of Central or South American persuasion Mexican.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,650

I consider anyone of Central or South American persuasion Mexican. south of the Columbia River

Shifty White Hispanics

My Spanish ancestors are like the Honey Badger. Cuz, you know, "Honey Badger just don't care."

Also, they told me to tell you they don't address remarks from American mutt-bred descendants of Inglaterra. They asked me to do it, since I'm one step removed. Dirty work.

PS: just so's you know, Cuba was and will always be Spain's favorite colony. When they lost it, it crushed Spanish resolve and permanently affected their sense of who they were in the world. There is a saying in Spain that is analogous to our "no sense in crying over spilled milk" that goes "Mas se perdió en Cuba", which means "More was lost in Cuba." Basically, if you're in Spain bitching about losing your keys or a bad haircut or your kid having to attend Central, you'll hear this reference to help you with perspective so's you don't have to take a walk on the beach with your wife.

PSS: you are correct. The entire lot of them, los Gallegos, are as imperialistic and snooty as classist as they come. They are somewhat raysiss, but not like Sledog American hillbilly raysiss. There's a little more restraint there. The Spanish, like the English, have never managed to get over themselves. Amuricans will have the same struggle long after we've faded from relevance. The day will come.
    Mestizo, mulatto or just plain mutt?
    edited April 2018
    Sledog said:

Shifty White Hispanics

Mestizo, mulatto or just plain mutt?
    Barcelona y Islas Canarias, by way of Cuba.

My people were were earning college degrees while yours were still swinging from trees and scooping shit out of your ass cracks for lunch.

Mutt is probably a better term for you than for me.