Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

According to the left

ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
All white males are evil. I'm getting fucking sick of this attitude. End of rant. That is all.

Comments

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Sounds like they're acting like racists to me.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Hopefully lots of people are tired of it. Vote!
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    I'm not really a conservative, more like a centerist. But it amazes me the amount of pure sexist and racist news being dumped out by the left with articles like "It's a shame another white male was selected for post X". And then I am supposed to go along with the white guilt. Well I have had a fucking nough of this.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I'm not really a conservative, more like a centerist. But it amazes me the amount of pure sexist and racist news being dumped out by the left with articles like "It's a shame another white male was selected for post X". And then I am supposed to go along with the white guilt. Well I have had a fucking nough of this.

Life is a real struggle, isn't it?
    dflea said:

Maybe you are a colored gent... well then, sorry! What I really meant was down with white guys! Carry on.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

Maybe you are a colored gent... well then, sorry! What I really meant was down with white guys! Carry on.
    I'm about as white as someone gets. I've never had much trouble dealing with the burden of being Caucasian like you are, though.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    White guy here.

True story, today I waited for a colleague at a Starbucks while not ordering a drink (fuck Howard Schultz) and didn't even get arrested. I don't know where OP lives but it's pretty great being a white guy in this country.
    dflea said:

dflea said:

I'm about as white as someone gets. I've never had much trouble dealing with the burden of being Caucasian like you are, though.
    I'm hearing you're tuff and oppose clansmen 24/7, 365 days a year.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

White guy here.

True story, today I waited for a colleague at a Starbucks while not ordering a drink (fuck Howard Schultz) and didn't even get arrested. I don't know where OP lives but it's pretty great being a white guy in this country.

You sound poor though.

White guy here.

no, no, no... you are supposed to demand that woman is made CEO of Starbucks, preferably somebody who isn't white. We have enough white males in leadership roles.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

I'm hearing you're tuff and oppose clansmen 24/7, 365 days a year.
    You heard fucking right, Sally.
    Sounds like you give a fuck.

Might need to recheck the meter
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    I don't mind being hated. It allows me to be a justified asshole.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I don't need a justification to be an asshole.
  • phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

You are getting played by the fake news bud. This is what they want you to believe. Dont fall in to the trap
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    2001400ex said:

I don't need a justification to be an assholeat.
    FIFY

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    dflea said:

dflea said:

His problem isn't that he's white. His problem is that he was too fucking stupid to get into WSU and had to attend Central Washington University instead.

That kind of stupid doesn't just go away.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited April 2018
    phineas said:

You are getting played by the fake news bud. This is what they want you to believe. Dont fall in to the trap
    Nice try; but he doesn't get it. Wildcat! Top 5%.

While you're at it, you might as well try and explain Descartes to Sledog. That is, if barking at the wind is your thing.

dflea said:

dflea said:

His problem isn't that he's white. His problem is that he was too fucking stupid to get into WSU and had to attend Central Washington University instead.

dflea said:

dflea said:

Actually, I went to UW. The whole CWU thing is just a shtick. I thought you knew that? It's been a running joke for like 10 years.

I'm not really a conservative, more like a centerist centralist. But it amazes me the amount of pure sexist and racist news being dumped out by the left with articles like "It's a shame another white male was selected for post X". And then I am supposed to go along with the white guilt. Well I have had a fucking nough of this.