Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,463
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Huffpo of course. I'm sure you have a shortcut to Mother Jones and a few others.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,951
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes

What exactly is your points with this spam?

Only HondoFS can call out a registered independent who has called out some Republicans as "Neanderthals", supported Hillary, and who's largest donations to Republicans has been to the American Unity PAC (group that supports electing gay Republicans) as some sort of new trend against Republicans...

A friend emailed me this article. Hondo won't read it but I'll put it up anyway. I'm sure Hondo has Che and Stalin on his wall right above Hillary's face plastered over a nude body he wood.

http://www.cdapress.com/local_news/20180416/poor_helpless_and_silenced_under_communism
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Only HondoFS can call out a registered independent who has called out some Republicans as "Neanderthals", supported Hillary, and who's largest donations to Republicans has been to the American Unity PAC (group that supports electing gay Republicans) as some sort of new trend against Republicans...

I see you got your conservative response talking points this morning.
    edited April 2018
    Sledog said:

A friend emailed me this article. Hondo won't read it but I'll put it up anyway. I'm sure Hondo has Che and Stalin on his wall right above Hillary's face plastered over a nude body he wood.

http://www.cdapress.com/local_news/20180416/poor_helpless_and_silenced_under_communism

Da fuq is your point? Except for this description of Derek below, I see no relevance other than your irrational fear of communism. BTW, communism is like a spider, everyone knows it's bad but only the weak minded fear it.

“It was instilled in us from Stalin’s time at HH, that fear of expressing yourself openly. It might not go so well for you.” She added, “An older lady in Matlby who lived through Stalin told me once that if you did not report your neighbor, you were in danger.”
    edited April 2018
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Da fuq is your point? Except for this description of Derek below, I see no relevance other than your irrational fear of communism. BTW, communism is like a spider, everyone knows it's bad but only the weak minded fear it.

“It was instilled in us from Stalin’s time at HH, that fear of expressing yourself openly. It might not go so well for you.” She added, “An older lady in Matlby who lived through Stalin told me once that if you did not report your neighbor, you were in danger.”
    Only the weak minded think it will work. Everyone fears it because guys like you killed 80-100 million people for it. People who couldn't fight back. I have no fear I just sit in wonder that some, like you, still think the right people haven't tried it yet. That and you read Huffpo and MJ so you are one.
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Only the weak minded think it will work. Everyone fears it because guys like you killed 80-100 million people for it. People who couldn't fight back. I have no fear I just sit in wonder that some, like you, still think the right people haven't tried it yet. That and you read Huffpo and MJ so you are one.
    photo AECFEF3E-129C-4A09-842D-02C469AC1402_zpsygjacw8k.gif
    2001400ex said:

I see you got your conservative response talking points this morning.
    Says the guy who spammed this to start with?

HondoFS...
  • phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

You actually clicked on that?
    phineas said:

No, he saw the headline and copypasta from his talking points memo.
    phineas said:

I'll read HuffingtonPoast, and as I expected it took all of 30 seconds skimming it and Googling to find out the actual story was very, very different from what was inferred...

phineas said:

I'll read HuffingtonPoast, and as I expected it took all of 30 seconds skimming it and Googling to find out the actual story was very, very different from what was inferred...

He wouldn't read the link I posted on how they tapped Trump and kept other agencies from knowing or how the whole system works but Huffpo is a go.