Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,556
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I love Hopkins. With Dickerson, the maturation of the returnees and the incoming class we should make a nice run next year. Added length, depth and the addition of Hardy, (I Love him) who is the natural PG we so desperately lacked last year, the sky is the limit. I'm very excited for next year.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I love Hopkins. With Dickerson, the maturation of the returnees and the incoming class we should make a nice run next year. Added length, depth and the addition of Hardy, (I Love him) who is the natural PG we so desperately lacked last year, the sky is the limit. I'm very excited for next year.

Honest question, y’all think crisp get benched next year? Or hop does what peterman do and ride a marginal QB/PG? Granted- crisp got balls unlike downsox
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Honest question, y’all think crisp get benched next year? Or hop does what peterman do and ride a marginal QB/PG? Granted- crisp got balls unlike downsox
    Picking up a grad transfer true PG (I don't know if there are any out there) should be the #1 thing on Hopkins mind. Hardy most likely wont be ready to be a big contributor next year