Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The truth about Pete: He wants to be a team with inferior athletes that outsmarts everyone

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Pup will not release his highly anticipated picks until I see a few from yous cunts 1st. Sorry guys, gonna have to put Vegas on hold...no free rides from maestro himself this year. Now if a deed to the house is on the line I'll help on a case by case basis. If you' ve already made a wager and lose your trailer, I'll give you a basement dwelling in one of my many homes or ranch till you get on your feet, but you"ll have to buck hay for your keep. That would be comedy to watch. You can shovel horseshit out the stalls too if you cant cut it.

Taggart and Oregon winning the north in 18' primed for a natty run, huh pup?
    Kinda difficult without taggart eh base? But as puppy called in '16 after Oregon win, that herbert would make all conference honors in '18. Boy howdy did I see Herbert's talent before anyone else.

Oregon ain't winning a natty, but they are going to be formidable for sure. Dont expect a UW victory so easily down there. I dont like that game...will they beat UW? Just have to wait for puppy's picks. I called losses to ASU and Stanford last year>

I did, on multiple occasions...AND RIGHT FUCKING BEFORE BOTH KICKOFFS. I RAILED ON DAWGMAN CUNTS for blindly picking UW across board every game... fetters I believe only one to pick Stsnford...after reading my pick here of course
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Pup will not release his highly anticipated picks until I see a few from yous cunts 1st. Sorry guys, gonna have to put Vegas on hold...no free rides from maestro himself this year. Now if a deed to the house is on the line I'll help on a case by case basis. If you' ve already made a wager and lose your trailer, I'll give you a basement dwelling in one of my many homes or ranch till you get on your feet, but you"ll have to buck hay for your keep. That would be comedy to watch. You can shovel horseshit out the stalls too if you cant cut it.

Taggart and Oregon winning the north in 18' primed for a natty run, huh pup?
    Kinda difficult without taggart eh base? But as puppy called in '16 after Oregon win, that herbert would make all conference honors in '18. Boy howdy did I see Herbert's talent before anyone else.

Oregon ain't winning a natty, but they are going to be formidable for sure. Dont expect a UW victory so easily down there. I dont like that game...will they beat UW? Just have to wait for puppy's picks. I called losses to ASU and Stanford last year>

I did, on multiple occasions...AND RIGHT FUCKING BEFORE BOTH KICKOFFS. I RAILED ON DAWGMAN CUNTS for blindly picking UW across board every game... fetters I believe only one to pick Stsnford...after reading my pick here of course
    Pumpy is always right
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

live look at our starting WRs

wow Dennis was right, they are white
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Baseman said:

Sep 1 AUB - L
    Sep 8 UND - L
    Sep 15 @ UTAH - L
    Sep 22 ASU - L
    Sep 29 BYE
    Oct 6 @ UCLA - L
    Oct 13 @ ORE - L
    Oct 20 COLO - L
    Oct 27 @ CAL - L
    Nov 3 STAN - L
    Nov 17 ORST - L (to Babushka no less, FML)
    Nov 23 @ WSU - L
    PAC-12 Championship - L

TSIO. 0-12. Take all the screenshots you need.
    I stand with De_jour. OWEN 12 Life.
    Careful

Gladstone said:

Pete, UW finally has a big Whitey on the flanks. Osborne is the missing piece. As Jason Shelly once said 'Just watch me' . Osborne isnt that arrogant so Pup will say it for him. Steel2 and Pup have been waiting for wonder bread for decades. Lambo had a certain all conference honkey in '98 in Chris Juergens.. that guy was special but lasted only one year due to medical issues. His clone is on campus right now.

UW has never had as much WR talent as they have now. Only problem is they dont have a burner. They need a blazer. I think they will struggle at WR this year again getting deep. They'll move the chains but wont stretch the field. Hope someone steps up vertically but ain't holding breath
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Gladstone said:

Pete, UW finally has a big Whitey on the flanks. Osborne is the missing piece. As Jason Shelly once said 'Just watch me' . Osborne isnt that arrogant so Pup will say it for him. Steel2 and Pup have been waiting for wonder bread for decades. Lambo had a certain all conference honkey in '98 in Chris Juergens.. that guy was special but lasted only one year due to medical issues. His clone is on campus right now.

UW has never had as much WR talent as they have now. Only problem is they dont have a burner. They need a blazer. I think they will struggle at WR this year again getting deep. They'll move the chains but wont stretch the field. Hope someone steps up vertically but ain't holding breath
    No need to get racial
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,244
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

We don't have a qb this season that can stretch the field or throw more than 25 yards down field, so we should do just fine

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    edited April 2018

Gladstone said:

No need to get racial
    Knew it wouldn't take long for a honkey to cry racism. Good thing about whitey, they can't cry racism as they never were oppressed so you're shit outta luck cracker...cant we all just get along like my honkey cat gets along with my colored dog .
    Cute wheelchair. Can you pop a wheelie in that thang?
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785

Gladstone said:

No need to get racial
    Knew it wouldn't take long for a honkey to cry racism. Good thing about whitey, they can't cry racism as they never were oppressed so you're shit outta luck cracker...cant we all just get along like my honkey cat gets along with my colored dog .
    Cute wheelchair. Can you pop a wheelie in that thang?
    Cute? That thing is hopped up with the equivalent of twin turbo's. Pup dont use it anymore though...pup walks most of the time now
    That's amazing hahahahaha.
    edited April 2018
    chuck said:

Gladstone said:

No need to get racial
    Which one is Franny?
    Dont be attacking these defenseless little guys...dont you have a heart? The colored one is smarter than several of you here. Edit: 'honkey cat' not hockey cat. Of course nobody noticed as classic rock is foreign to yous 40 year old Drake listeners. Name a drake song...without google. What I thought!
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Gladstone said:

No need to get racial
    Which one is Franny?
    Dont be attacking these defenseless little guys...dont you have a heart? The colored one is smarter than several of you here. Edit: 'honkey cat' not hockey cat. Of course nobody noticed as classic rock is foreign to yous 40 year old Drake listeners. Name a drake song...without google. What I thought!
    If we’re gonna bash Drake, I’m out!
  • BlastDoorBlastDoor Member Posts: 711
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

chuck said:

Gladstone said:

No need to get racial
    Which one is Franny?
    Of course you are. Hi I'm a millennial who listens to dudes who never created their own music with actual instruments. Just heavily overproduced computer 'instruments'with ZERO fucking staying power. If you're not a 11- 17 year old, black nba player or white dude who wants to be black, WTF are you doing listening to drake and beyonce?

When you grow up and look back at your life, you WILL ask yourself WTF was I listening to in my 20's? What a dipshit I was.
    I would say a solid 75% of this board are white dudes who wanna be black.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    BlastDoor said:

chuck said:

Gladstone said:

No need to get racial
    Which one is Franny?
    Of course you are. Hi I'm a millennial who listens to dudes who never created their own music with actual instruments. Just heavily overproduced computer 'instruments'with ZERO fucking staying power. If you're not a 11- 17 year old, black nba player or white dude who wants to be black, WTF are you doing listening to drake and beyonce?

When you grow up and look back at your life, you WILL ask yourself WTF was I listening to in my 20's? What a dipshit I was.
    I would say a solid 75% of this board are white dudes who wanna be black.
    Hurtful

I'm a white guy who wants to be Mexican.