Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Do not fire Mueller

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Sledog said:

Collusion is not a crime anyway.

Sledog graduated Order of the Coif from Shitsville State University School of Law. He's pretending like me now.
    So legal eagle isn't it true that normally there is a crime committed and then one looks for a suspect? I have never seen an investigation where you have a suspect but no chargeable crime and you then investigate the suspect for anything with no limit on scope and no statute of limitations until you find one. Sounds like it should maybe be an investigation in Russia or China or something.
    Huh?

So, where you live, the authorities don't normally investigate on tips or other evidence that the law is, perhaps, being broken?

> You watch too much T.V.

> Statute of limitations does not mean what I suspect you think it means.

You should more often hit the "Preview" button on the bottom right hand side of the box. Wait 15 minutes or so, and if it still makes sense, go ahead and hit the "Post Comment" button. But do try and re-read your thoughts more often, because honestly 99% of it is straight up shit nonsense. I know young children who can reason more critically than you.
  • BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    It's funny how the birther/bengazi crowd can't comprehend that the FBI is more interested in investigating Trump than they were in Clinton.

It's as if the being a trailerpark dwelling Trump voter and having a education over the 8th grade aren't highly correlated.
  • mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

I read it on the Internet

Try one of the other internets next time.
  • mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Dirty Money on Netflix.

Episode on Trump history is interesting - and telling.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,649
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    mobey said:

Dirty Money Money Heist on Netflix.

Episode on Trump history is interesting - and telling. Some nice tittay shots.

Voice over dub kind of annoying. Better than subtitles.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,463
    edited April 2018

Sledog said:

Sledog graduated Order of the Coif from Shitsville State University School of Law. He's pretending like me now.
    So legal eagle isn't it true that normally there is a crime committed and then one looks for a suspect? I have never seen an investigation where you have a suspect but no chargeable crime and you then investigate the suspect for anything with no limit on scope and no statute of limitations until you find one. Sounds like it should maybe be an investigation in Russia or China or something.
    Huh?

So, where you live, the authorities don't normally investigate on tips or other evidence that the law is, perhaps, being broken?

You should more often hit the "Preview" button on the bottom right hand side of the box. Wait 15 minutes or so, and if it still makes sense, go ahead and hit the "Post Comment" button. But do try and re-read your thoughts more often, because honestly 99% of it is straight up shit nonsense. I know young children who can reason more critically than you.
    We aren't talking quite normal here. We're talking about the president of the United States. We're also talking about a "tip" that was faked and the powers that be knew it. HTH
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Huh?

We aren't talking quite normal here. We're talking about the president of the United States. We're also talking about a "tip" that was faked and the powers that be knew it. HTH
    I think even the resident Trump guys would advise you to LIPO just a little before sticking your neck out too far with conjecture. That warrant got through a lot of conservative nets. There is also a piece by a WP guy who explains the privilege issue, and what it takes to breach it, along with the steps required to take the investigation in a new direction. IOW, a lot of people had to sign off. If the whole lot of them is corrupt, then so be it. I just don't know that.

Like I said, I genuinely hope it's nothing-to-see-here, because no good will come from it. But I'm not betting the house. All indications are that Cohen was the Trump's dirty deeds lawyer, which could include more than stormy $$. He uses the Ivy League guys for the up and up deals. Cohen seems like the hungry guy who couldn't get hired at Cravath and would do "other" shit for him.

If there's no there there, then great. We shall see.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Huh?

I think even the resident Trump guys would advise you to LIPO just a little before sticking your neck out too far with conjecture. That warrant got through a lot of conservative nets. There is also a piece by a WP guy who explains the privilege issue, and what it takes to breach it, along with the steps required to take the investigation in a new direction. IOW, a lot of people had to sign off. If the whole lot of them is corrupt, then so be it. I just don't know that.

Like I said, I genuinely hope it's nothing-to-see-here, because no good will come from it. But I'm not betting the house. All indications are that Cohen was the Trump's dirty deeds lawyer, which could include more than stormy $$. He uses the Ivy League guys for the up and up deals. Cohen seems like the hungry guy who couldn't get hired at Cravath and would do "other" shit for him.

https://youtu.be/onE43h_TUUY

https://youtu.be/2sky1tt8vLA

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Huh?

Judges to sign warrants is very much like shopping for hookers. Easy to find one's with certain traits. Anti-Trump would be like shopping for a blow job.
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Huh?

Judges to sign warrants is very much like shopping for hookers. Easy to find one's with certain traits. Anti-Trump would be like shopping for a blow job.
    You seem to be experienced in cheap hooker shopping.

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Huh?

People like you start with the conclusion you want, and you work your way backwards. When you make up your mind about someone, that person could skull fuck your mother right in front of your face, and you'd be able to talk yourself into thinking it didn't happen in 5 minutes. That's fine; I don't really care, but I don't have that skill. I just know what I know, and that is, in this case, that I don't know, and neither do you.

If you bother to go look at the agencies and principals involved in the clearance process, you will see that, at the very least, it's not a liberal lynch mob. But that won't matter.

As I said, I am hopeful for the country's sake that there isn't some resulting actual shit show from all of this, but I wouldn't be shocked if there were.
    Maybe I have experience getting things signed by judges. If you're an attorney that does any trial work you know damn well what I'm talking about. No I don't know for sure but it is the more likely scenario. Hell if everyone knew for sure on all this crap there wouldn't be any posts.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    Swaye's Wigwam

You people?

RRRRRaysiss!
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited April 2018
    I didn't read this thread. But still, Trump was a shady business man. Everyone knows it and he was elected anyway. Conclusion: no one gives a shit about his unscrupulous past, it's irrelevant because was a private citizen, not a politician. Dotardcrats failed miserably to pin Russia on him, now they're trying to get whatever nugget from the past that they can. Their overreaching attempt to defame and remove a duly elected president will backfire and make them even more powerless, rabid and grasping than they already are.

I didn't read this thread. But still, Trump was a shady business man. Everyone knows it and he was elected anyway. Conclusion: no one gives a shit about his unscrupulous past, it's irrelevant because was a private citizen, not a politician. Dotardcrats failed miserably to pin Russia on him, now they're trying to get whatever nugget from the past that they can. Their overreaching attempt to defame and remove a duly elected president will backfire and make them even more powerless, rabid and grasping than they already are.

Kinda sounds like Benghazi and emails and uranium one.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Your duly elected president is in a death spiral. He’s powerless to do anything, domestically or internationally, other than wag the dog. Syria here we come! MAGA!
    Sledog said:

The whaaaaambulance has been called. You ok sniffles?