Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ed Chang Decommits

2»

Comments

• huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,041
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    With regards to Sorn, he's a clear redshirt candidate teams take a chance on, with the hope he matures physically, ie hits the weights, establishes solid post, shooting game, etc. If things don't work out, you sit him and get a transfer in a year or two. Very few teams play all 13 players on scholarship. Next year they will still have the opportunity to sign at least 4 players considering Thybulle, Dickerson, Green and Crisp will all be leaving. If Nowell has a break out season, expect a fifth, so picking up someone like Sorn isn't going to have a huge impact on the roster.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2018
    Any word on why Chang decommitted?
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

Any word on why Chang decommitted?

Grades and he's meh.

With regards to Sorn, he's a clear redshirt candidate teams take a chance on, with the hope he matures physically, ie hits the weights, establishes solid post, shooting game, etc. If things don't work out, you sit him and get a transfer in a year or two. Very few teams play all 13 players on scholarship. Next year they will still have the opportunity to sign at least 4 players considering Thybulle, Dickerson, Green and Crisp will all be leaving. If Nowell has a break out season, expect a fifth, so picking up someone like Sorn isn't going to have a huge impact on the roster.

No. He's the basketball equivalent of Kyler Fucking Manu. He fucking sucks. He's uncoordinated, unskilled, soft, and unathletic white piece of shit. He's only good at being tall. We need developmental bigs like BPJ not a 7'3 white stiff from Richland.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

No. He's the basketball equivalent of Kyler Fucking Manu. He fucking sucks. He's uncoordinated, unskilled, soft, and unathletic white piece of shit. He's only good at being tall. We need developmental bigs like BPJ not a 7'3 white stiff from Richland.
    Why don’t you tell us how you really feel?
    Tequilla said:

White people are worthless at basketball unless they can shoot.
  • RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I had been of the understanding that Sorn would come here as a Walk-on. Emmett Matthews is probably the best choice for this open scholarship, or just anyone that can handle the ball and score a few points.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    Standard Supporter

I had been of the understanding that Sorn would come here as a Walk-on. Emmett Matthews is probably the best choice for this open scholarship, or just anyone that can handle the ball and score a few points.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I read somewhere a month ago that Sorn is walking on

In that case fine. I'll take a 7"3 walk on.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,740
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I cant beleive there are this many posts in an Ed Chang thread.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

In that case fine. I'll take a 7"3 135lbs walk on.
    *tweek*
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,379
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Tequilla said:

White people are worthless at basketball unless they can shoot.
    Is this coming from an Asian dude?

In that case fine. I'll take a 7"3 135lbs walk on.
    *tweek*
    Better than Greg Bowman.