Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Do not fire Mueller

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

It's even possible that Mueller doesn't believe any of this, but the Dems are forcing him to keep on the attack until they can get something on Trump. That's what I suspect happened with Comey.

Of all the tin foil hat theories, I believe those two the least.

So you're thinking the guy who is widely blamed for fucking Hillary's campaign somehow folded under D pressure to harass Trump for shit he didn't think was there, and continued doing so even though he got unmercifully beat up in the process?

Sure. Sounds plausible.
    Comey saved Hillary's ample ass in the first place. The late dodge didn't hurt her, it gave her another chance to say she was clean as mud. The investigation was a sham and a mockery. There is so much evidence they had to do some fancy footwork to avoid being so obvious even hondo would see it

Comey is a hero of the left. He took his orders from Lynch who took them from Obama and Bubba
    I believe that you believe that. From listening to the media, I can see where you'd say that. I mean all the bullshit like stand down orders and hacked server and Russians have all the emails that we heard.

But you obviously have more facts than the people who investigated this for years and went through 35,000 emails. And the still Republican Congress can launch a new investigation at any time.

I do chuckle how your defense on Trump's investigations is to launch into Hillary. She lost, get over it.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,706
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    She was proven to have done all that. The lack of charges by the corrupt DOJ are the point of my post

I guess he did fool the idiots like hondo

She was proven to have done all that. The lack of charges by the corrupt DOJ are the point of my post

I guess he did fool the idiots like hondo

If all that were true, she'd be in jail. Or the Republicans are too stupid to get a conviction in a slam dunk case.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Like I said

When did the "Republicans" try her in court?

Idiots gonna idiot

Like I said

When did the "Republicans" try her in court?

Idiots gonna idiot

So you are saying they are too stupid to get an indictment in a slam dunk case. Got it.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Right. From the dude who thinks the Russians have Hillary's emails but won't release them.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Never said that

Now the idiot is back to lying his ass off

Cool

Never said that

Now the idiot is back to lying his ass off

Cool

This is your words in response to my comment that included Russians having her emails. Is this not "all of that" now?

She was proven to have done all that.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    She isn't Russia

HTH

Liar

She isn't Russia

HTH

Liar

Race acknowledges he lost the argument when he just goes to "liar".
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2018
    I heard about the whole affair.

Swaye's Wigwam

It's even possible that Mueller doesn't believe any of this, but the Dems are forcing him to keep on the attack until they can get something on Trump. That's what I suspect happened with Comey.

So you're thinking the guy who is widely blamed for fucking Hillary's campaign somehow folded under D pressure to harass Trump for shit he didn't think was there, and continued doing so even though he got unmercifully beat up in the process?

Sure. Sounds plausible.
    Comey saved Hillary's ample ass in the first place. The late dodge didn't hurt her, it gave her another chance to say she was clean as mud. The investigation was a sham and a mockery. There is so much evidence they had to do some fancy footwork to avoid being so obvious even hondo would see it

Comey is a hero of the left. He took his orders from Lynch who took them from Obama and Bubba
    Hmm, not at all consistent with what I read about Comey from a variety of sources.

The harshest criticism I've read and heard about him is that he's a bit of an enthusiastic eagle scout. Some of this was recently written about in the NYT, but I know you think that's the National Enquirer so it doesn't count. At any rate, he's got a rep as the kid who obnoxiously follows rules, likes to tattle and likes everyone to know he never breaks the rules. This is a rep that apparently follows him all the way back to William & Mary, which just won't do.

Comey absolutely skull fucked Hillary with his timing. The size of her ass is not relevant, because Trump's is even fatter, which is embarrassing, because at least in her defense, some guys like to hit the big stuff. No chick on the planet wants a man with a fat ass. But I digress ... the timing was horrible. Sure, she didn't lose votes from the bananas on the right who think women ought to be more like Melania - locked up at home, deaf, dumb and mute - and not uppity like Michelle. Plus, Benghazi! Those people can barely read anyway, and were voting for this guy because of the red hats.

What she lost, in my modest estimation, was the moderate vote because it painted her as reckless and incompetent ... it also probably lent some credibility to "but Benghazi!". Jesus. If Troomp's worst error in judgment is no worse than servergate, he'll be just fine.

More on bad timing: On 28 October, only 11 days before the election, Comey sent a terse and vague letter to members of Congress revealing that new emails had been discovered relating to the previously closed Clinton investigation.

A media frenzy ensued, as did false reports that an indictment was forthcoming. A visibly frustrated Clinton addressed the cameras that same evening, demanding that Comey provide more details so as to lift the cloud of suspicion he had once more cast upon her candidacy. Days later, Comey cleared Clinton’s name once more. The emails, it turned out, were mostly personal, or duplicates of what the FBI had previously examined. But the damage had been done, according to several polls that marked a dramatic shift among undecided voters who swung toward Trump.

Even Trump held him up as a hero at this point in time. Says a lot.

Lastly, the bolded portion of your soliloquy is what makes me think you've abandoned independent reasoning.
    The story of the "discovered" emails was going to break. Comey got in front of it and then said ok all good nothing here.

If you don't see the corrupt way the DOJ and the FBI handled HIllary we have nothing further to discuss. Agree to disagree

Unlike hondo I respect you and know you aren't a retarded lying shill

Don't care what you think about me.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,702
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited April 2018

Sure. Sounds plausible.

Hmm, not at all consistent with what I read about Comey from a variety of sources.

The harshest criticism I've read and heard about him is that he's a bit of an enthusiastic eagle scout. Some of this was recently written about in the NYT, but I know you think that's the National Enquirer so it doesn't count. At any rate, he's got a rep as the kid who obnoxiously follows rules, likes to tattle and likes everyone to know he never breaks the rules. This is a rep that apparently follows him all the way back to William & Mary, which just won't do.

Comey absolutely skull fucked Hillary with his timing. The size of her ass is not relevant, because Trump's is even fatter, which is embarrassing, because at least in her defense, some guys like to hit the big stuff. No chick on the planet wants a man with a fat ass. But I digress ... the timing was horrible. Sure, she didn't lose votes from the bananas on the right who think women ought to be more like Melania - locked up at home, deaf, dumb and mute - and not uppity like Michelle. Plus, Benghazi! Those people can barely read anyway, and were voting for this guy because of the red hats.

What she lost, in my modest estimation, was the moderate vote because it painted her as reckless and incompetent ... it also probably lent some credibility to "but Benghazi!". Jesus. If Troomp's worst error in judgment is no worse than servergate, he'll be just fine.

More on bad timing: On 28 October, only 11 days before the election, Comey sent a terse and vague letter to members of Congress revealing that new emails had been discovered relating to the previously closed Clinton investigation.

A media frenzy ensued, as did false reports that an indictment was forthcoming. A visibly frustrated Clinton addressed the cameras that same evening, demanding that Comey provide more details so as to lift the cloud of suspicion he had once more cast upon her candidacy. Days later, Comey cleared Clinton’s name once more. The emails, it turned out, were mostly personal, or duplicates of what the FBI had previously examined. But the damage had been done, according to several polls that marked a dramatic shift among undecided voters who swung toward Trump.

Lastly, the bolded portion of your soliloquy is what makes me think you've abandoned independent reasoning.
    The story of the "discovered" emails was going to break. Comey got in front of it and then said ok all good nothing here.

If you don't see the corrupt way the DOJ and the FBI handled HIllary we have nothing further to discuss. Agree to disagree

Maybe that's right. I don't know. And I also honestly don't know Comey's politics. Maybe all that time in Westport (not our Westport, the one with all the hedge fund guys) libbed him up a bit. Law enforcement types typically aren't card carrying commies, but I've come to learn in life that relying on assumptions is a fool's errand.

The part I do believe and hold on to is that what did Hillary in was losing a %, whatever it was, of the moderate vote. That empirically happened, though it was largely her own doing, since she made the original mess. But still ... timing was bad, and by then, the "oh, those were dupes" or whatever his apology was couldn't unring the bell. Of course, it's harder (lol) in her case because she has a past.

I'll leave the Comey thing at this: the MOST I can say about that guy is that he's unpredictable and I wouldn't want to have to count on him.

Respect goes both ways homie. We homies, always and forever.

Hug it out?
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sure. Sounds plausible.

Wait wut? DOJ and FBI were corrupt. Great!! There should be a Congressional investigation any day now.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470
    edited April 2018

Collusion is not a crime anyway.

Sledog graduated Order of the Coif from Shitsville State University School of Law. He's pretending like me now.
    So legal eagle isn't it true that normally there is a crime committed and then one looks for a suspect? I have never seen an investigation where you have a suspect but no chargeable crime and you then investigate the suspect for anything with no limit on scope and no statute of limitations until you find one. Sounds like it should maybe be an investigation in Russia or China or something.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470

Sure. Sounds plausible.

Maybe that's right. I don't know. And I also honestly don't know Comey's politics. Maybe all that time in Westport (not our Westport, the one with all the hedge fund guys) libbed him up a bit. Law enforcement types typically aren't card carrying commies, but I've come to learn in life that relying on assumptions is a fool's errand.

The part I do believe and hold on to is that what did Hillary in was losing a %, whatever it was, of the moderate vote. That empirically happened, though it was largely her own doing, since she made the original mess. But still ... timing was bad, and by then, the "oh, those were dupes" or whatever his apology was couldn't unring the bell. Of course, it's harder (lol) in her case because she has a past.

I'll leave the Comey thing at this: the MOST I can say about that guy is that he's unpredictable and I wouldn't want to have to count on him.

Respect goes both ways homie. We homies, always and forever.

Hug it out?
    When you are writing the "noting here" memo before the investigation is done or you have even interviewed the witnesses I'd say the fix was in. HTH
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited April 2018
    Sledog said:

Collusion is not a crime anyway.

Sledog graduated Order of the Coif from Shitsville State University School of Law. He's pretending like me now.
    So legal eagle isn't it true that normally there is a crime committed and then one looks for a suspect? I have never seen an investigation where you have a suspect but no chargeable crime and you then investigate the suspect for anything with no limit on scope and no statute of limitations until you find one. Sounds like it should maybe be an investigation in Russia or China or something.
    https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download

Here's Ken Starr's referral, for compare-and-contrast:

investigate . . . whether any individuals or entities have committed a violation
    of any federal criminal law, other than a Class B or C misdemeanor or infraction,
    relating in any way to James B. McDougal's, President William Jefferson
    Clinton's, or Mrs. Hillary Rodham Clinton's relationships with Madison Guaranty Savings & Loan Association, Whitewater Development Corporation, or Capital Management Services, Inc

but wait, there's more!

jurisdiction to
    investigate other allegations or evidence of violation of any federal criminal law, other than a Class B or C misdemeanor or infraction, by any person or entity developed during the Independent Counsel's investigation referred to above and connected with or arising out of that investigation.

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/GPO-ICREPORT-MADISON/pdf/GPO-ICREPORT-MADISON-1-4.pdf