Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Elton John

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
About 25 years ago I was tripping super hard on some Purple Sun God, and I was at this chicks house with about 10 people in a living room with all the lights off except a lava lamp on a coffee table in the center of the room. She put in a CD and played Tiny Dancer on a loop. That shit fucked me up for months. I tranced out for like 6 hours. Came out of it and was naked somehow. I still get a funny taste in my mouth whenever I hear that song. Thought everyone would want to know.

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    My interpretation: you Wood Chachi.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,699
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Early 70's Elton was a pretty straight forward rocker. I loved his early stuff because the girls did. Saw him in concert and again, it was pretty tame. I lost interest around Philadelphia Freedom time but the dude is a great musician

For a fag

I kid I kid. He didn't come out until way late. Didn't he and M and M get into it over rap lyrics and then do a duet?
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Early 70's Elton was a pretty straight forward rocker. I loved his early stuff because the girls did. Saw him in concert and again, it was pretty tame. I lost interest around Philadelphia Freedom time but the dude is a great musician

For a fag

I kid I kid. He didn't come out until way late. Didn't he and M and M get into it over rap lyrics and then do a duet dude?

Yes
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Elton did always have some of the best costumes in the biz...Chavez Ravine in 1975 is my favorite.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Elton did always have some of the best costumes in the biz...Chavez Ravine in 1975 is my favorite.

And some people were shocked when he came out. Never saw that one cuming.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    Swaye said:

The funny taste in my mouth is that weird acid mouth flashback shit that anyone who has ever done large amounts of LSD knows well. You bunch of fags.

I assumed it had to do more with a (insert puppy ass eating euphemism)
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,226
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    My copypasta from youtube was the first time I'd seen that "official music video". It's a bit trippy, fits with the Red Man's experience on Purple Sun God.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,226
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Shocking.

The more confusing event was his three year marriage to Renate Blauel. Never saw that one coming.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

The funny taste in my mouth is that weird acid mouth flashback shit that anyone who has ever done large amounts of LSD knows well. You bunch of fags.

I once knew it well. The opening was there though.

My first acid trip someone played live Hendrix Killing Floor and I don't live today (think they were the first two tracks on Kiss the sky, a poorly conceived post humous release but with those two kick ass tracks on it) over and over. It got to the point where I'd flinch every time I'd hear the opening note of either song, and finally hid from it outside, furiously practicing by myself with my yo-yo. I didn't go back in that house until I heard some reggae playing a few hours later. Nothing smooths out the long come down from acid like some reggae.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    LSD experiences. Deserves its own thread.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said: