Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited April 2018
    How about a moslem control policy instead. Hand over your moslems and the authorities will ship them back to their countries of origin. I would bet 70% of the population would approve. They're just too afraid to admit it because the islamofascist loving left is in control in Europe.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

How about a moslem control policy instead. Hand over your moslems and the authorities will ship them back to their countries of origin. I would bet 70% of the population would approve. They're just too afraid to admit it because the islamofascist loving left is in control in Europe.

I'm just glad the narrative changed from Muslims doing mass shootings to liberals now in America. Just need they to catch up in England it sounds like.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,463
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

I'm just glad the narrative changed from Muslims doing mass shootings to liberals now in America. Just need they to catch up in England it sounds like.
    Sounds like your dream place Hondo. No rights. Stop and frisk. Only spoons for sale. Maybe with a special permit you could get a spork! Lots of mooselimbs to hug. I'll chip in $20.00 toward your plane ticket.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    People are just now seeing the damage that Brexit has done!!!!!!
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,463
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I can't wait until the sticks and stones ban.