Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

Basketball shouldn't be played in large domes

or if absolutely neccesary, you partition it off into half of the dome

dncRoadDawg55Dooglesbackthepack

Comments

• haiehaie Posts: 5,925
    Standard Supporter 5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    I’m okay with it as long as Michigan and their faggot fans get embarrassed. Fuck Blue.
    Gladstonebackthepack
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Posts: 17,794
    10000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary 500 Awesomes
    I'm hearing that large domes make it harder to shoot. Tell that to Villanova.
    JaWarrenJaHookerhaiebackthepackMikeDamone
  • JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Posts: 1,445
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    haie said:

I’m okay with it as long as Michigan and their faggot fans get embarrassed. Fuck Blue.

I've always liked Michigan. Their fans are arrogant assholes like us. We have a lot in common, and we've had some really good Rose Bowls and non-con games over the years. Mutually beneficial.

I like those fucks.
    UWhuskytskeetDooglesbackthepack
  • salemcoogsalemcoog Posts: 8,849
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes

haie said:

I've always liked Michigan. Their fans are arrogant assholes like us. We have a lot in common, and we've had some really good Rose Bowls and non-con games over the years. Mutually beneficial.

I like those fucks.
    True.

Both programs haven't won shit in 30 years.
    JaWarrenJaHookerWeakarmCobrabackthepack
  • DooglesDoogles Posts: 7,538
    Swaye's Wigwam 5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    salemcoog said:

haie said:

I like those fucks.
    True.

Michigan won the Natty in 98 off Ryan Leaf's most regrettable play, but still.
    RaceBannonsalemcoogdncbackthepack
  • GladstoneGladstone Posts: 13,821
    10000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary 500 Awesomes
    I would say Michigan fans are more emo/whiny than arrogant in my experience.
    dncbackthepack
    edited April 3
    Doogles said:

salemcoog said:

haie said:

I like those fucks.
    True.

Michigan won the Natty in 98 off Ryan Leaf's most regrettable play, but still.
    Asshole... I'd all but pilled that memory out of my head.

Don't be surprised if your medicine cabinet is out of sorts when you get home.
    DooglesJaWarrenJaHookerbackthepack
  • dncdnc Posts: 36,688
    Standard Supporter 25000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary
    Gladstone said:

I was in a bar full of Michigan fans for the infamous RN 12th man on the field game. They were surprisingly decent in victory. I've never really ad bad interactions with Michigan fans.
    dnc said:

Gladstone said:

I was in a bar full of Michigan fans for the infamous RN 12th man on the field game. They were surprisingly decent in victory. I've never really ad bad interactions with Michigan fans.
    Classy lot.

I'm guessing they wished you good luck the rest of the way?
    JaWarrenJaHookerbackthepack
    Gladstone said:

Rival fan bases think we(?) are emo/whiny fags too.

I take it as a compliment
    salemcoog said:

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

Classy lot.

I'm guessing they wished you good luck the rest of the way?
    Makes Sense