Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Basketball shouldn't be played in large domes

Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,717
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
or if absolutely neccesary, you partition it off into half of the dome

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I’m okay with it as long as Michigan and their faggot fans get embarrassed. Fuck Blue.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I'm hearing that large domes make it harder to shoot. Tell that to Villanova.
  • JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,979
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

I’m okay with it as long as Michigan and their faggot fans get embarrassed. Fuck Blue.

I've always liked Michigan. Their fans are arrogant assholes like us. We have a lot in common, and we've had some really good Rose Bowls and non-con games over the years. Mutually beneficial.

I like those fucks.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

haie said:

I've always liked Michigan. Their fans are arrogant assholes like us. We have a lot in common, and we've had some really good Rose Bowls and non-con games over the years. Mutually beneficial.

I like those fucks.
    True.

Both programs haven't won shit in 30 years.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,460
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

haie said:

I like those fucks.
    True.

Michigan won the Natty in 98 off Ryan Leaf's most regrettable play, but still.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I would say Michigan fans are more emo/whiny than arrogant in my experience.
    edited April 2018
    Doogles said:

salemcoog said:

haie said:

I like those fucks.
    True.

Michigan won the Natty in 98 off Ryan Leaf's most regrettable play, but still.
    Asshole... I'd all but pilled that memory out of my head.

Don't be surprised if your medicine cabinet is out of sorts when you get home.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Gladstone said:

I was in a bar full of Michigan fans for the infamous RN 12th man on the field game. They were surprisingly decent in victory. I've never really ad bad interactions with Michigan fans.
    dnc said:

Gladstone said:

I was in a bar full of Michigan fans for the infamous RN 12th man on the field game. They were surprisingly decent in victory. I've never really ad bad interactions with Michigan fans.
    Classy lot.

I'm guessing they wished you good luck the rest of the way?
    Gladstone said:

Rival fan bases think we(?) are emo/whiny fags too.

I take it as a compliment
    salemcoog said:

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

Classy lot.

I'm guessing they wished you good luck the rest of the way?
    Makes Sense