Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I like to...

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Pay for the person's coffee who in behind me at the drive through, then I like to get on facebook and let everyone know about it. I like to do that. I like to let everyone know I am kind and awesome.

I also like to share a post that lets everyone know that I am against animal abuse.

YAY ME!!!

Comments

• Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    I like to collect/beg for "likes" on Facebook to reach my self imposed "like" goals. I like to do that. Because when I reach my "like" goals then nothing happens even though I say it will. I like doing that. That is me and that is what I like.
  • Options
    volcanodawgvolcanodawg Member Posts: 282
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    derek, can you please make a like button?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    You can't flag a moderator's post.

Bullshit.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,005
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

derek, can you please make a like button?

If only there were some system to indicate which posts you liked and which you do not.

• Options
    volcanodawgvolcanodawg Member Posts: 282
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    some of you fucks don't get it
  • Options

some of you fucks don't get it

Whoooooooooooshed me, good job.

So who was the idiot on Dawgman who asked for a like button? Purpledawgfan?

• Options
    BAMAdawg10BAMAdawg10 Member Posts: 145
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I like to post messages on Facebook to people who have died telling them that I'm thinking about them.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2013
    I like to make "dear person" posts on Facebook. The Dear Person will never read the post, but it lets everyone know I witnessed rude or undesirable behavior or service It lets my friends know I recognize and am bothered by this behavior that I would never do because I a polite and classy.

"Dear person who came through first class and almost took my knee out with their oversized carry on. Please use the size boxes in the future. It's not all about you"
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    You people are on Facebook? Good Christ grow a pair.
  • Options
    BAMAdawg10BAMAdawg10 Member Posts: 145
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    If we're going to bash people that are on facebook, I'm fucking out.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

You people are on Facebook? Good Christ grow a pair.

a pair of what?
  • Options
    section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam

Pay for the person's coffee who in behind me at the drive through, then I like to get on facebook and let everyone know about it. I like to do that. I like to let everyone know I am kind and awesome.

I also like to share a post that lets everyone know that I am against animal abuse.

YAY ME!!!

Do you like to buy them a banana if they're blonde ;)
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    section8 said:

YAY ME!!!

Do you like to buy them a banana if they're blonde ;)
    only when I want to get into trouble :)
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I like to make "dear person" posts on Facebook. The Dear Person will never read the post, but it lets everyone know I witnessed rude or undesirable behavior or service It lets my friends know I recognize and am bothered by this behavior that I would never do because I a polite and classy.

"Dear person who came through first class and almost took my knee out with their oversized carry on. Please use the size boxes in the future. It's not all about you"

Those are great. I also love status updates that let people know you are praying about the recent tragedy.

Example: Prayers to all the people in Boston. Translation: I want all my Facebook friend to know I am praying for Boston.

• Options

Those are great. I also love status updates that let people know you are praying about the recent tragedy.

Example: Prayers to all the people in Boston. Translation: I want all my Facebook friend to know think I am praying for Boston.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Example: Prayers to all the people in Boston. Translation: I want all my Facebook friend to know I am praying for Boston.

If any Ts and Ps are necessary , it's for Boston. Simple fact.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Ts & Ps are srsbidness. Especially where Facepalm is concerned.