Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I founded Styx with the Panozzo brothers. What have you loser fucks done? Listen to Tool on repeat?

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Get off my bored.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Chuck is the gay one right?
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,556
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yep. Gay, has AIDS, had prostate cancer. Is currently outliving his brother—who was a drunk—by almost 30 years.

Shows you being gay and having AIDS won't kill you, but booze will. Good news for me is I balance these out.
    A fast strategy alcoholic with FS gay cancer and FS butt cancer seems tough to overcome. Seems a FS way to die. Is that the magic elixir though? Didn't Mr. Burns have every disease and malady known to man and didn't they all symbiotically work together to propel him into old age? Is that you? I'm wondering if I need to disease up to better prepare for my future. What say you wise one?
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Yep. Gay, has AIDS, had prostate cancer. Is currently outliving his brother—who was a drunk—by almost 30 years.

Shows you being gay and having AIDS won't kill you, but booze will. Good news for me is I balance these out.
    A fast strategy alcoholic with FS gay cancer and FS butt cancer seems tough to overcome. Seems a FS way to die. Is that the magic elixir though? Didn't Mr. Burns have every disease and malady known to man and didn't they all symbiotically work together to propel him into old age? Is that you? I'm wondering if I need to disease up to better prepare for my future. What say you wise one?
    Ask me in 40 years. I've got a ways to go.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    I invented the piano key necktie