Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kamren Fabiculanan - 4* 2019 DB - Thousand Oaks (Westlake), CA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

BallzDeep said:

Can UW ever get a big back again???

Charbonnet.
    U want us to take 2 rb next year??
    I want us to take 3
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

Charbonnet.
    I want us to take 3
    Why?
    edited February 2018

dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

Charbonnet.
    I want us to take 3
    Why?
    Because unless Lowes a true RB (and I doubt he is) we didn’t get one who projects as starter caliber in this class, and it doesn’t look like we got one in the 2016 class either. That means Ahmed is all we have after Gaskin.

Also, this west coast RB class is tits and basically we have a decent to good shot at basically all the best ones.

Two is the minimum for this class but I’d be thrilled if they took 3. Or 2 and a Chico basically. I’d be fine if one was a. Juco or other transfer.

Basically do at RB what you just did at QB.
    dnc said:

dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

Charbonnet.
    I want us to take 3
    Why?
    Because unless Lowes a true RB (and I doubt he is) we didn’t get one who projects as starter caliber in this class, and it doesn’t look like we got one in the 2016 class either. That means Ahmed is all we have after Gaskin.

Also, this west coast RB class is tits and basically we have a decent to good shot at basically all the best ones.

Two is the minimum for this class but I’d be thrilled if they took 3. Or 2 and a Chico basically. I’d be fine if one was a. Juco or other transfer.

Then why fuck did KB accept fig newton?

dnc said:

dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

Charbonnet.
    I want us to take 3
    Why?

Then why fuck did KB accept fig newton?
    See also Jake Haener.

One in the hand > two in the Bush kinda thing. Get the two then you can push out the one.

And newton may be fine depth. He’s not somebody you want starting. And you couldn’t afford an empty class given 2016.
    Actually watched the kids tape. Looks pretty good has speed, balls skills, willing tackler. Only concern can he get off blocks.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

A tradition unlike any other, asian DBs at UW.

Remember that Jojo McIntosh is also half Asian.
  • rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

Charbonnet.
    I want us to take 3
    Why?

Lowe won't be a true rb here, but he sure could be. That kid can the run the ball. He's very Gaskin and might be faster.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

Charbonnet.
    I want us to take 3
    Why?

Lowe won't be a true rb here, but he sure could be. That kid can the run the ball. He's very Gaskin and might be faster.
    I'd rather they use guys like him and McClutchins as regular rbs and either do away with or change the way they fill that role to use slightly taller, faster receivers. I can't see the value of 5'6" guys running a down field routes at all. I don't think Chico or Lowe have the kind of blazing speed in the open field that the position calls for either.

I'm probably full of shit though. Curious what pumpy thinks.
  • HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Asian leprechaun
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    We didn't beat anybody to get him, but he's long and has ball skills, so I can dig it.

We didn't beat anybody to get him, but he's long and has ball skills, so I can dig it.

Caz he yellow, same story with Rapp. He was not heavily recruited, until we offered
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    He had offers from Oregon, Neb and UGA (though I doubt UGA would’ve accepted a commitment).

It’ll be interesting to see if he can put on weight for this upcoming season. If he puts on 10 lbs, it wouldn’t surprise me if he does a Kent Love/Dom Hampton blow up.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

He had offers from Oregon, Neb and UGA (though I doubt UGA would’ve accepted a commitment).

It’ll be interesting to see if he can put on weight for this upcoming season. If he puts on 10 lbs, it wouldn’t surprise me if he does a Kent Love/Dom Hampton blow up.

Hopefully without the full Kent Love trajectory

This kid is not fast strategy, so he probably be good
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

This kid is not fast strategy, so he probably be good
    Pretty sure Kent Love has schizophrenia.