Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Results of the 117th Class Day Regatta

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
Have your team be holding races dating back to when Race Bannon was still a teenager and then pop off.

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Wood

The ones in the back
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    edited March 2018
    WTF is a reggatta

Like a reggae party?
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    Swaye's Wigwam

WTF is a reggatta

Like a reggae party?

It's a classy boat race you Cretin.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    A lot a chubby chicks in rowin I see.

All good here. I'm an accomplished Chubby chaser from way back.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

There are more "healthy" looking gurls in big time women's rowing than there should be. The guys definitely have a better BMI, hence @dnc WOOD.

The Women's Coach who got fired a few years ago - who was an old guy - actually got to be pretty unpopular for fat shaming some of his rowers.

Alas, Volleryball, Track and Soccer will always have more hot chicks than row boat, unless it's something like the UCSB Women's Lightweight Crew. Same as it ever was.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,510
    Swaye's Wigwam
    because this is your music site did you feel obligated to end same as it ever was?
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LebamDawg said:

because this is your music site did you feel obligated to end same as it ever was?

It was not intentional, but makes sense I see.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,045
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

salemcoog said:

There are more "healthy" looking gurls in big time women's rowing than there should be. The guys definitely have a better BMI, hence @dnc WOOD.

The Women's Coach who got fired a few years ago - who was an old guy - actually got to be pretty unpopular for fat shaming some of his rowers.

Alas, Volleryball, Track and Soccer will always have more hot chicks than row boat, unless it's something like the UCSB Women's Lightweight Crew. Same as it ever was.
    Friend of mine with daughters tells me if you want to see some hot bods go to competitive cheer events. Not sideline faggy crap, but the shit where they throw the girls in the air and whatnot. I guess they have a division with girls that are actually legal and stuff. Just what I'm hearing, don't twist.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

salemcoog said:

Friend of mine with daughters tells me if you want to see some hot bods go to competitive cheer events. Not sideline faggy crap, but the shit where they throw the girls in the air and whatnot. I guess they have a division with girls that are actually legal and stuff. Just what I'm hearing, don't twist.

Except those competitive cheer girls and their moms are certifiably batshit crazy.

Which is probably ok for one-time sex but then you have to spend the rest of your life constantly watching for boiled bunnies and cray cray stockers.

Swaye said:

salemcoog said:

uhhh the girls on the sideline are plenty hot.

You dont want the competitive chicks. Those are like gross legit gymnasts with no tits.

The dance team is what is preferable. They aren't competing for shit besides being hot.

so i hear
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

salemcoog said:

You dont want the competitive chicks. Those are like gross legit gymnasts with no tits.

The dance team is what is preferable. They aren't competing for shit besides being hot.

so i hear
    For the tall chick sports, volleyball, cannot be touched. It's not all WOOD but the percentages are generally pretty high for most Pac school.

Founders Club

Swaye said:

salemcoog said:

Except those competitive cheer girls and their moms are certifiably batshit crazy.

Which is probably ok for one-time sex but then you have to spend the rest of your life constantly watching for boiled bunnies and cray cray stockers.

I like to live dangerously.
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

salemcoog said:

so i hear
    For the tall chick sports, volleyball, cannot be touched. It's not all WOOD but the percentages are generally pretty high for most Pac school.

WOOD to all but 10 (giant) and 16 (frumpy).

19 and 6 I WOOD enthusiastically plow.

I've reconsidered and now WOOD 10 and 16 because I have low standards.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

salemcoog said:

so i hear

WOOD to all but 10 (giant) and 16 (frumpy).

19 and 6 I WOOD enthusiastically plow.

I've reconsidered and now WOOD 10 and 16 because I have low standards.
    8, 18 and 4 would be my top 3. 19, 17, and 6 honorable mention.

10 and 16 no.
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

salemcoog said:

I like to live dangerously.
    I thought the throbber would put all pragmatism aside for a good plowing.

I'm disappointed.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    Swaye said:

salemcoog said:

Truth. An old friend of mines daughter is in a travel all over the country cheer team and She’s always showing us pics of them at happy hour gatherings. I’m pretty sure they’re not legal yet, but many bright futures indeed.