Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Zach Charbonnet, 4* 2019 RB, Westlake Village (Oaks Christian), CA (Offered)

Comments

• NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

With the absence of Ballz, there has been a severe lack of Charbonnet talk. According to Roof he's visiting April 13th, and is a UW lean. I know half this bored will commit seppuku if we don't get Austin Jones, but its going to be TOUGH to get him away from Stanford.

Charbonnet is a BIG BACK and awesome. Him and Davis would be a phenomenal class.

Can I take over as the resident crazy person? I like Charbonnet better than Jones. It is pretty close though. Can't go wrong with either IMO.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

With the absence of Ballz, there has been a severe lack of Charbonnet talk. According to Roof he's visiting April 13th, and is a UW lean. I know half this bored will commit seppuku if we don't get Austin Jones, but its going to be TOUGH to get him away from Stanford.

Charbonnet is a BIG BACK and awesome. Him and Davis would be a phenomenal class.

Can I take over as the resident crazy person? I like Charbonnet better than Jones. It is pretty close though. Can't go wrong with either IMO.
    Resident crazy person status confirmed
  • ZombieBallzZombieBallz Member Posts: 78
    5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited March 2018

This is huge! None of you fuckers understand that getting Charbonnet would be the biggest recruiting win of Petersen's career. He is a Heisman trophy winning talent. He's Christian McCaffrey in the body of a big back. He's not only the #1 RB on the board but the #1 overall UW recruit in this fucking class. Fuck please god let Petersen close this kid.
  • dawgs206dawgs206 Member Posts: 482
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic

This is huge! None of you fuckers understand that getting Charbonnet would be the biggest recruiting win of Petersen's career. He is a Heisman trophy winning talent. He's Christian McCaffrey in the body of a big back. He's not only the #1 RB on the board but the #1 overall UW recruit in this fucking class. Fuck please god let Petersen close this kid.
    Not sure whether I should chin, downvote, or be scared on this one.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Big body backs suck. See Chris Warren.
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,906
    Swaye's Wigwam

HI Ballz
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Not ballz
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    Fuck. I don't like Charbonnet anymore. Balls ruined him.
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

Not ballz
    It's obviously Baabs. Duh.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

dnc said:

Not ballz
    It's obviously Baabs. Duh.
    Why must you shit all over my new alt like that?
  • IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Fuck. I don't like Charbonnet anymore. Balls ruined him.

The right way to like Charbonnet:

Charbonnet is underrated. He's 215 pounds and just ran a 11.29 100m, plus he just jumped into the 90s on composite.

The BallzDeep way:

Jones and Dollar suck. Charbonnet's HUDL looks like what Jim Brown's would've looked like if they had HUDLs in the 50s.
  • ZombieBallzZombieBallz Member Posts: 78
    5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited March 2018

HI Ballz
    Hi.
  • UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889

Possible silent commit with the purple headband? I HATE what this site has done to me in enhancing my teen boy stalking skills
  • jarlsbergraygunjarlsbergraygun Member Posts: 34

Possible silent commit with the purple headband? I HATE what this site has done to me in enhancing my teen boy stalking skills
    Can we get a closer zoom? May need to do color analysis on that headband to be sure.
    Tequilla said:

But has the swoosh

UW still got Nike for the next year lol! I know they don't have any adidas gear in house yet hahaha
This discussion has been closed.