Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Maninoa Tufono, 4* LB 2019, Punahou HS, HI (Offered)

Comments

• rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Gladstone said:

What's WDWHA?

why does wanda hate anal?
    Wait til Pumpy gets hold of her
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

What's WDWHA?

why does wanda hate anal?
    Pics?
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    BlastDoor said:

BlastDoor said:

The only reason for this is if they somehow feel very confortable about better ILBs, and I don't know who that might be.

To'oto'o? Funa? maybe they prefer Heimuli or Goforth? makes no sense

Jesus. You think Tufono is blowing uf off because WDWHA? Everyone wants Tufono. Gregory can't fucking recruit. This is not a mystery. If you think 2+2=acorn you're a retard.
    Stop playing edgy boy to fit in. It feels fake.

I said myself that my theory made no sense, yet, you didn't read that part, so you could get internet points. Congrats, I upvoted you. Now fuck off and be original instead of DDY Norwegian edition.

If you think this is an act then you greatly overestimate my social skills, so thanks. It's nice to know that someone out there believes in me.

But your defense is that you didn't believe your own theory? Then why posit it in the first place then, rockstar?

The way I read your comment you seem to think that we have lost interest in Tufono. I'm telling you it's the other way around. Because Gregory.

If that's what not you said, I'll apologize, but you can't come with a theory and then just drop in "makes no sense" as a cop-out. I mean, you can, but I'll call you a retard.
  • whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088

BlastDoor said:

BlastDoor said:

The only reason for this is if they somehow feel very confortable about better ILBs, and I don't know who that might be.

Jesus. You think Tufono is blowing uf off because WDWHA? Everyone wants Tufono. Gregory can't fucking recruit. This is not a mystery. If you think 2+2=acorn you're a retard.

I said myself that my theory made no sense, yet, you didn't read that part, so you could get internet points. Congrats, I upvoted you. Now fuck off and be original instead of DDY Norwegian edition.

If you think this is an act then you greatly overestimate my social skills, so thanks. It's nice to know that someone out there believes in me.

But your defense is that you didn't believe your own theory? Then why posit it in the first place then, rockstar?

The way I read your comment you seem to think that we have lost interest in Tufono. I'm telling you it's the other way around. Because Gregory.

If that's what not you said, I'll apologize, but you can't come with a theory and then just drop in "makes no sense" as a cop-out. I mean, you can, but I'll call you a retard.
    So what information do you have that Tufono has lost interest in UW because of Gregory?
    If you have it, spill it. Otherwise this site just becomes another Dawgman.
  • whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088

whuggy said:

BlastDoor said:

BlastDoor said:

So what information do you have that Tufono has lost interest in UW because of Gregory?
    If you have it, spill it. Otherwise this site just becomes another Dawgman.
    I don't have any fucking information. I only come here so I can get info without having to read sites like dawgman. I was commenting on what someone else said about Tufono not being interested. Whether or not that's true I have no fucking idea. If you want to hold someone's feet to the fire for that, then do it to the guy who said it.

What I said was basically that I have no problem believing that it's true, because his primary recruiter is Gregory, whose track record, personality, dumb fucking face, etc. proves he can't recruit. Which is a fucking opinion, not info. When did this site start holding random assholes like me to the same standard as an investigative fucking journalist? Christ.
    No sweat. The way you phrased it, "I'm telling you it's the other way around", sure makes it sound like you have some background on it. Fine that you don't. Just hate to see this site go down the same road as others where people try to portray they have insider knowledge when they don't. Sometimes I need to remember that all these sites are 99% speculation
    and leave it at that.
  • BlastDoorBlastDoor Member Posts: 711
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

BlastDoor said:

BlastDoor said:

It was a criticism of how you can lose contact with a guy like Tufono. Read with me: the only reason for this is if they are in with better ILBs, and I don't know who that might be. (the only way this is not a failure for UW is if they want better ILBs, and I see no one)

then I drop some names and say it would make no sense for them to be more interested in them over Tufono.

can't believe I'm arguing about semantics in HH.
  • Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,286
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Apparently nobody in this thread can read, christ

Per Roof, Tufono not visiting this weekend (I guess another site said he was), and that he hasn’t even been keeping in contact with Huskies. Just his dad talking with Gregory now and then.

So Illinois, here he comes!

• animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    Have no clue what's going on.

If there truly is little communication then that means.

- they have less interest or more interested in other prospects
    - the legacy thing really isn't worth as much as we think it does
    - tufono is slow playing us and giving us minimal info, misdirection
    - staff are fucking this up.

.... Who the fucking knows .
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    animate said:

Or the prospect isn’t interested, has told us as much, and we have moved on accordingly
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    Tequilla said:

animate said:

Or the prospect isn’t interested, has told us as much, and we have moved on accordingly
    Damnit, this is HH. We're not supposed to even entertain the thought of a legacy recruit who is good to opine that he's not interested in uw ... That's not right!
  • ZombieBallzZombieBallz Member Posts: 78
    5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    A legacy recruit who was fired up about his UW offer and cried with his family when he got the offer doesn't all of a sudden stop being interested this early in the process. UW cooled on him. WDWHA.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

A legacy recruit who was fired up about his UW offer and cried with his family when he got the offer doesn't all of a sudden stop being interested this early in the process. UW cooled on him. WDWHA.

HR, YK
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

HR, YK
    to cool on him this early in the process
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:
    It's not nice to fuck with a bunch of over reactionary middle age men who take college football and their fandom way too seriously.

This kid gets it.