Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kim Jong-un has committed to denuclearisation

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Trump has done it again!!!
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,676
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I don't trust that fat dumpling for a second.

Fair poont.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Any time you read "Kim says...." you can be sure whatever comes next is complete bullshit.

Not just at doogman, either.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Nobody should. Trust but verify isn't just a slogan from the 80's

History has proven time and again that strength and the projection of power work better against despots than pallets of cash and agreements to allow them to build nukes

After 20 r 30 years of the latter we can try the former

@BearsWiin says not all problems have a solution

We builder developer types know that every problem is just a solution waiting to happen

Chuck Knox in another 80's slogan that I have used ever since

I'm a problem solver for a living
    It's cute that you think building problems are somehow equivalent to diplomacy.

BearsWiin said:

History has proven time and again that strength and the projection of power work better against despots than pallets of cash and agreements to allow them to build nukes

We builder developer types know that every problem is just a solution waiting to happen

The Builder in Chief is wiping up the floor with the career diplomats.

When your living and think tank salary depend on not finding a solution so you can say things like "not every problem has a solution" you won't find a solution.
    It's cute that you think your guy isn't being played.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

When your living and think tank salary depend on not finding a solution so you can say things like "not every problem has a solution" you won't find a solution.
    It's cuter that you think he is. There is absolutely no risk in sitting down with the tinpot. The risk is in NK because their dear leader can't even admit SK exists

Being played is giving NK reactors and cash and telling us? that it will be for peaceful use

Bubba got played just like Obama in Iran

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

It's cuter that you think he is. There is absolutely no risk in sitting down with the tinpot. The risk is in NK because their dear leader can't even admit SK exists

Being played is giving NK reactors and cash and telling us? that it will be for peaceful use

It's cute that you think you understand this shit.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

We? call that a tell

Yes the more mysterious and unsolvable the more think tanks and professors and international experts are needed to not do shit.

I understand.

Completely. That's your crowd
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited March 2018
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

It's cute that you don't. Funny how a brash shit talker is solving problems that all of your alleged academis could not. Thats got to hurt.

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

We? call that a tell

Yes the more mysterious and unsolvable the more think tanks and professors and international experts are needed to not do shit.

I understand.

Your crowd:

https://nowthisnews.com/videos/politics/fox-news-different-reactions-regarding-negotiations-with-north-korea

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

It's cute that you don't. Funny how a brash shit talker is solving problems that all of your alleged academis could not. Thats got to hurt.
    It's cute that you think that your kindergartner-in-chief is solving anything.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited March 2018
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

When the bully comes to break your glasses and take your lunch money, guys like you hand it over and then ask if there's anything else you can do to appease them. Trump just kicks the bastards in the balls and breaks their teeth. Winston Churchill had the same attitude toward Hitler.That's the proper way to deal with a bully. Your way and the way of your pussy "new democrats" who were supposed to "drag the rest of the country kicking and screaming into the 21st century" failed. Time to try something else.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

We? call that a tell

I understand.

Your crowd:

https://nowthisnews.com/videos/politics/fox-news-different-reactions-regarding-negotiations-with-north-korea

#NotMyCrowd

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

When the bully comes to break your glasses and take your lunch money, guys like you hand it over and then ask if there's anything else you can do to appease them. Trump just kicks the bastards in the balls and breaks their teeth. Winston Churchill had the same attitude toward Hitler.That's the proper way to deal with a bully. Your way and the way of your pussy "new democrats" who were supposed to "drag the rest of the country kicking and screaming into the 21st century" failed. Time to try something else.
    .. said the neocons in 2003.

Look, it's OK that you really don't know shit about how this works. It's not OK that the guy in the fucking Oval Office really doesn't know shit about how this works.

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

We? call that a tell

I understand.

Your crowd:

#NotMyCrowd
    Of course they are, Race. Of course they are.