Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

KJR couches re-shuffled and somehow it's even shittier

Fain demoted to the afternoon show to back up Softy

Chuck Powell called up to the Bellevue Handjob morning show along with Bucky Jacobsen (lol)

Corpse of Mike Gastineau reanimated to help Jason Pucket with the late morning show. Can't wait for the horse racing, soccer, and sports gambling hot takes.

Comments

• Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Gas is still alive?

Even so, they think bringing him back is going to sell more ad?

Bucky fucking Jacobsen?

Christ - pull the plug already
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2018

Fain demoted to the afternoon show to back up Softy

Chuck Powell called up to the Bellevue Handjob morning show along with Bucky Jacobsen (lol)

Corpse of Mike Gastineau reanimated to help Jason Pucket with the late morning show. Can't wait for the horse racing, soccer, and sports gambling hot takes.

Bucky Jacobsen from the Tacoma Rainiers?
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,472
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Apparently Gas Man is a temporary hire for 3 months before they announce a new "big name" to start in July. Getting Fain off the mornings is a good move. Also, Sark > Ty.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Apparently Gas Man is a temporary hire for 3 months before they announce a new "big name" to start in July. Getting Fain off the mornings is a good move. Also, Sark > Ty.

Did they say big name? If I’m KIRO, I’d wait until Mitch does his time or whatever his penalty was, hire him, and then really drive the stake into KJR.

Bucky Jacobsen with Chuck Powell? KIRO will demolish them in the ratings.

Also, fuck Mike Gastineau and his Ty Willingham favoring blobs of fat
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,788
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Bucky Jacobson is a disaster. That's just a joke.

Fain did better than I thought, but he totally relied on guests and sidekicks. Holmgren, Bell, Softli, and Hugh were good. Donald Watts and Eldridge Recasner sucked. Recasner just yelled and argued the whole time.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    baseball only hawt talk, in the morning, will drive the stake into that station.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,115
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    My god Fain can not die. Now he's going to laugh at all of his shitty non jokes and ruin Softy's show.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    are there stats on how many people turn off their radios the instant these sports radio jockeys bring on the sports gambling arseholes? Nothing worse than listening to those gambling tards yelling about how much they know without saying anything outside of "call a recorded line for tonight's pick"...how the fuck do these radio stations not find themselves complicit in gambling since you can't access the pick without dropping in your credit card and getting stuck in their cycle.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    If I had an ex-mariner do a show, Id have Ichiro do a daily show entirely in Japanese.

What's that? I'm hearing Ichiro still plays. I'm also hearing he still plays for the Mariners.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,788
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Meek said:

are there stats on how many people turn off their radios the instant these sports radio jockeys bring on the sports gambling arseholes? Nothing worse than listening to those gambling tards yelling about how much they know without saying anything outside of "call a recorded line for tonight's pick"...how the fuck do these radio stations not find themselves complicit in gambling since you can't access the pick without dropping in your credit card and getting stuck in their cycle.

Those are the worst. They always have some thick New Jersey accent and probably wear six gold chains at all times except shower time. Always on cue when I tune in a sports station Saturday morning in the 8 am hour
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

A dawgman thread and a kjr thread on the front of the main bored

Kill it with fire

Worst. Offseason. Ever.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    What’s a radio?