Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Nathan Kalepo, 2019 4* OL, Seattle (Rainier Beach), WA (COMMITTED)

1434445464749»

Comments

• CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    This is no joke. Dennis and I banned him at the exact same time... how neat is that?
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Fuck that guy, he’s done, I would have banned him hours ago... FUCK WORK MAN.

He won’t be back.

I'm going to play devil's advocate and suggest a village idiot is good for the diversity of the community.
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Wait, so I missed what happened here. Kalepo found the comment?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Maybe he bang a bitch so hard she shat herself?

Eastside Catholic scholarship
    Why I give this shothole my $10.95 a month
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Can we move this back to the recruiting bored? Kid’s not even a HS senior yet.
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    I know people tend to get worried about his flurry of new offers, his tweets about other schools, and generally can't handle the ups and downs of Nathaniel Kalepo recruiting madness....

But can I get this back on track to how fucking awesome this kid is? He looks to bet getting better as well as taller and leaner, and he's still putting in work for us?.

Not only is he still constantly on campus and at practice, but this last weekend he just happened to be hanging out with Sama Paama on his unofficial. A nice tweet of the two of them with Huff comes out. Then boom, Sama cancels the rest of his mainland tour and commits to UW.

Now Huffman is reporting that not only was Kalepo one of the top performers at the Polynesian Bowl combine, but that he was also working on Jonah Tauanu'u and Myles Murao while at the camp.

Fuck all of you who can't handle this kid's ups and downs. Kalepo is still the fucking man and I love him.

And yes this is some doog shit, but it's literally my name so fuck off.

That is all.