Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,676
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

photo 92A1D415-AF01-444C-A2F7-3922A59B255C_zps9fnr3l0x.gif

Checkmate. Bitch.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Hondo weeps himself to sleep every night

Komo4
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

photo 92A1D415-AF01-444C-A2F7-3922A59B255C_zps9fnr3l0x.gif

Checkmate. Bitch.
    You are cheering because the opening coin flip landed on heads.

HTH
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,792
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I hereby retract all my deficit alarmism. Everything's gonna be OK and definitely no reason to worry.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

I hereby retract all my deficit alarmism. Everything's gonna be OK and definitely no reason to worry.

US debt? $20 trillion? 108% of US gdp?

You have a problem with that? Withholdings on paychecks are down in case you didn’t know. Are you an asshole or something?

The REAL news is that the certain individuals in the federal government SPIED on trump. Total deep state deal. ABUSE of power. Worse than watergate.

In case you didn’t know there could be cynicism directed at the federal government — Its integrity is in question for god’s sake! How’s that make you feel?

Founders Club

whoa whoa big fella ... pointing out Hondo's preference for Americans to lose so HIllary Clinton can be right is not the same as knowing how FUCKED we are at $20T in the hole ... carry on
    pawz said:

whoa whoa big fella ... pointing out Hondo's preference for Americans to lose so HIllary Clinton can be right is not the same as knowing how FUCKED we are at $20T in the hole ... carry on
    Your obsession with Hillary is noted. She lost, get the fuck over it.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Pretend its a democrat and relax
    Founders Club
    edited February 2018
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

She lost. You're still here. Who's obsession?

#aclockworkshill
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,792
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

I don't blame Trump on the $20 trillion, he inherited. That's on Dubya and Obama. But the GOP is driving the ship now and I will hold them to account for their deficit hypocrisy. The entire point of having a "conservative" party is be, well, "conservative" and the more responsible actor.
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

#aclockworkshill
    Clearly not my obsession. Or I'd be gone. Fuck you are stupid.
    Founders Club

pawz said:

I don't blame Trump on the $20 trillion, he inherited. That's on Dubya and Obama. But the GOP is driving the ship now and I will hold them to account for their deficit hypocrisy. The entire point of having a "conservative" party is be, well, "conservative" and the more responsible actor.
    Agree. The hypocrisy is mind-numbing. The GOP should absolutely be held to account.

pawz said:

Trump wants to save $2 billion to give out canned goods rather than food stamps. That'll help the deficit.
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

#aclockworkshill
    Clearly not my obsession. Or I'd be gone. Fuck you are stupid.
    Hondo Fucking Stupid logic 101
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    edited February 2018
    Keep hoping the density of your bipartisan bullshit will rupture space time and suck you all in.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Pretend its a democrat and relax
    Might as well. There is no difference.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,463
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Hondo has this outfit.....