Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sherman Couch Traded?

2»

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,702
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

The funny thing to me is how so few teams want to learn from the longest dynasty in NFL history

I remember when the Pats cut Lawyer Milloy after their first or second Super Bowl and the fans went nuts and some players too

The Hawks window is already closed with this group. You can't be a fan and run a team. You have to be ruthless

The defense is shot. They need to do what they did when they put it together not live on misty memories of the past

Tell me about it. I made that mistake with my fantasy baseball team last year. I held onto several players that I loved, and who helped the Wartime Consiglieres win the 2015 World Championship. But I needed to be ruthless going into last year, and instead was too sentimental. The result was a humiliating 7th place finish. #NeverAgain
  • phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Could someone tell the mariners it's time to move on from the past?
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Time to see what Russ is actually made of. Maybe it was all smoke and mirrors behind an all time great RB and Defense. I’m tired of seeing him shit his pants for 55 minutes then “almost” win in the final 5.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    The Seahawks are a 30 yard drive & fieldgull lololaooalalo team.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    "shit his pants" vs "do better"
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Gladstone said:

What would you call his first half performances last year?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Gladstone said:

What would you call his first half performances last year?
    First half = / = 55 minutes
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,093
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Gladstone said:

"shit his pants" when he's running for his fucking life and getting nailed 1000 times a game

give me a fucking break

Yes his supporting cast was less than optimal. He also has a terrible habit of not stepping INTO the pocket and just scrambling backwards hoping to make that playground flag football play every time. The NFL caught on to that and it isn't nearly as effective.

Doug Baldwin even eluded to it in a recent interview that Russ needs to be better than he was last season.
    It's almost like having one of the worst pass-pro lines in the NFL for a bunch of years hurt his confidence and development.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,379
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Gladstone said:

"shit his pants" when he's running for his fucking life and getting nailed 1000 times a game

give me a fucking break

Yes his supporting cast was less than optimal. He also has a terrible habit of not stepping INTO the pocket and just scrambling backwards hoping to make that playground flag football play every time. The NFL caught on to that and it isn't nearly as effective.

Doug Baldwin even eluded to it in a recent interview that Russ needs to be better than he was last season.
    It's almost like having one of the worst pass-pro lines in the NFL for a bunch of years hurt his confidence and development.
    Sounds like he just needs more trust and to let it rip.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,261
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    A lot of AIDS in this thread. Paul Allen needs to make a donation.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    Founders Club

Gladstone said:

give me a fucking break

*alluded