Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Waffles sound good today

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,069
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I'm actually surprised we don't have more Nice style attacks by car. As soon as the guns are all gone attack by car will increase 300%. Then we can ban those and make everyone walk. At least we won't be a nation of fat asses, though we will be sheep.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,910
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited February 2018
    Swaye said:

I'm actually surprised we don''t have more Nice style attacks by car. As soon as the guns are all gone attack by car will increase 300%. Then we can ban those and make everyone walk. At least we won't be a nation of fat asses, though we will be sheep.

We had one in NYC very recently.

It was a moooooslim.

Wat?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Swaye said:

I'm actually surprised we don't have more Nice style attacks by car. As soon as the guns are all gone attack by car will increase 300%. Then we can ban those and make everyone walk. At least we won't be a nation of fat asses, though we will be sheep.

Cars don't kill people. People kill people.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,069
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

Swaye said:

I'm actually surprised we don''t have more Nice style attacks by car. As soon as the guns are all gone attack by car will increase 300%. Then we can ban those and make everyone walk. At least we won't be a nation of fat asses, though we will be sheep.

It was a moooooslim.

Wat?
    I mean the kind that take out 86 people. That was a moooooslim too.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,142
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I thought this thread was about blue waffle

Shout out HHBv1
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,269
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

They're already here. It's easier to rent a car than buy a gun.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Swaye said:

I'm not sure that's true.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Swaye said:

Obviously you don't buy guns. Do you even rent cars?
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Renting a car is hard for you because you're a fucking retard.
  • Options
    dflea said:

They let me rent cars but then I have a credit card that's good and without my mom's name on it.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Sledog said:

dflea said:

They let me rent cars but then I have a credit card that's good and without my mom's name on it.
    Because you’re SPECIAL!
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    Sledog said:

dflea said:

Yay. You should go get one and then drive off a cliff with it.
  • Options

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Because you’re SPECIAL!
    No because I have money and a license.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Because you’re SPECIAL!
    No because I have money and a license.
    Money and a license? That makes you special!
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,910
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

pawz said:

Swaye said:

It was a moooooslim.

Wat?
    I mean the kind that take out 86 people. That was a moooooslim too.
    He needed more tim to get his joggers in there.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Swaye said:

I rent cars all the time.

My dog wandered off an hour ago and came home with an AR15 and an invoice requiring payment in 30 days.

Whatever Jack Ass. An Austic 19-year old kid with a history of issues bought one in an hour. If the line at Hertz is more than 10 people long, it can be about that long before I'm driving out of the garage.

Just as reminder, because I know you have a short attention span, I don't want your guns, and I don't want the government to come get your guns. I just want the process for obtaining them, particularly the sort that do a lot of work very efficiently, to be just a little harder.

And you will come back to that very rational point with yet another "it'll just happen anyway" line of reasoning.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Swaye said:

Whatever Jack Ass. An Austic 19-year old kid with a history of issues bought one in an hour.

Just as reminder, because I know I have a short attention span, I don't want your guns, and I don't want the government to come get your guns. I just want the process for obtaining them, particularly the sort that do a lot of work very efficiently, to be just a little harder.

Trump is advocating a tougher screening process. Sounds like you two are aligned on this. It’s too bad your myopia blind spot is keeping you from noticing.
  • Options
    doogie said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Swaye said:

Whatever Jack Ass. An Austic 19-year old kid with a history of issues bought one in an hour.

Just as reminder, because I know I have a short attention span, I don't want your guns, and I don't want the government to come get your guns. I just want the process for obtaining them, particularly the sort that do a lot of work very efficiently, to be just a little harder.

Trump is advocating a tougher screening process. Sounds like you two are aligned on this. It’s too bad your myopia blind spot is keeping you from noticing.
    Who said I didn't notice? Who said we weren't aligned? I think you sad that. I didn't say that.

Or do I need to have my tongue up in his asshole like you do to avoid the label of myopic?

Arming teachers is still fucking retarded.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    edited February 2018
    No one is calling for mandatory teacher arms but, keep up the hysteria.