Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Trump is right.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    doogie said:

Trump is right.

Perhaps, remains to be seen. Guilty pleas within Trump's campaign higher-ups indicate that Mueller is onto something.
    13 Wussians indicted. None with ties to the Russian government. None will ever be interviewed. None will ever stand trial.

Meuller sure is on to something.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,706
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,104
    That's infinite times as many indictments than the Benghazi, Clinton Emails, and Uranium One investigations combined!

Hammer gonna drop and day though.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,702
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    doogie said:

13 Wussians indicted. None with ties to the Russian government. None will ever be interviewed. None will ever stand trial.

Meuller sure is on to something.

You sound worried.

It's Friday

Jeebus.
    edited February 2018
    AZDuck said:
    Flagged for using the word "impact" as a verb.

Penn hangs its head in shame today for the grammars. No wonder he had to back door his way in there. But I like to back door, too, so I can't really talk too much.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited February 2018
    AZDuck said:
    Both charges from the first indictment in Washington and the second round of charges filed Thursday in Virginia center around Manafort and Gates’ past lobbying and financial activities and are not related to their work directly for the Trump campaign

I thought we were in LIPO mode AZ????
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470

That's infinite times as many indictments than the Benghazi, Clinton Emails, and Uranium One investigations combined!

Email gate is just warming up. I'm sure some of those emails are in the mix so Benghazi and the Obama/Clinton cover up are gonna be on the table.
    Sledog said:

Email gate is just warming up. I'm sure some of those emails are in the mix so Benghazi and the Obama/Clinton cover up are gonna be on the table.
    Tray Gowdie investigated that mother fucker for 100 years and couldn't close the deal DESPITE Killary's indiscretions with servers. Color me unimpressed, and remind me to never hire Gowdie to investigate anything for me. Jeebus.

If they find something now, Gowdie should repay the cuntry at least $1 million as a token for his incompetence. If you can't nail Killary, you suck.

Sledog said:

Tray Gowdie investigated that mother fucker for 100 years and couldn't close the deal DESPITE Killary's indiscretions with servers. Color me unimpressed, and remind me to never hire Gowdie to investigate anything for me. Jeebus.

If they find something now, Gowdie should repay the cuntry at least $1 million as a token for his incompetence. If you can't nail Killary, you suck.
    Helps when Hillary doesn't erase 35,000 emails and purple don't comply with subpoenas. Sorta slows down the process.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    edited February 2018
    salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:
    Both charges from the first indictment in Washington and the second round of charges filed Thursday in Virginia center around Manafort and Gates’ past lobbying and financial activities and are not related to their work directly for the Trump campaign

I thought we were in LIPO mode AZ????
    Richard gates, Paul Manafort, Michael Flynn, George Papadopoulos and I had belly laughs in the media room about your post.

Kushner and Don Jr.? The obese orangutan? I’d assume they are lipo...

Trump is choking on his own lard. Meanwhile, he said yesterday he’s granting California freedom and independence. Good luck!

Is that what you thought you heard him say?

No speeka ingrish?
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    doogie said:

Is that what you thought you heard him say?

No speeka ingrish?

Yes. No ICE in California.

Is that ok with you?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Helps when Hillary doesn't erase 35,000 emails and purple don't comply with subpoenas. Sorta slows down the process.
    I thought her email was hacked. Should have them all already.
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Call China they might send you copies.
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Call China they might send you copies.
    You're good at making excuses.

#nothingiseverreallyerased

#outsmartedbykillary

#gowdystrong

• UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,104
    Sledog said:

Any day!