Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

NSA Dwag, true ?!

pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,676
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
I thought this was a bullshit meme, so I bought the book. The passage is there. Written in 1991.

I'm not saying this plot is being carried out. We would need more evidence. But it is certainly a curious musing.

IF TRUE, how would this change your thoughts on going after guns? Axing for a fren.

** in before antivaxxdwag

*** if someone already poasted, fuck off

Comments

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,676
    Founders Club
    FUCK.

Plz to be moving to the correct bored.
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    This is just the furniture in a room. You will learn about the house you are in, when you can articulate yourself in a manner that is not emotionally charged.
    Founders Club

its on the internet. Looks like it checks out

It's in a book written in 1991. 27 years later....
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,104
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    pawz said:

its on the internet. Looks like it checks out

It's in a book written in 1991. 27 years later....
    27 years later? This is the first school shooting?
  • SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 362
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    “If you’re submitting budget proposals for a law enforcement agency, for an intelligence agency, you’re not going to submit the proposal that ‘We won the war on terror and everything’s great,’ cuz the first thing that’s gonna happen is your budget’s gonna be cut in half. You know, it’s my opposite of Jesse Jackson’s ‘Keep Hope Alive’—it’s ‘Keep Fear Alive.’ Keep it alive.”

—Thomas Fuentes, former assistant director, FBI Office of International Operations
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    edited February 2018

“If you’re submitting budget proposals for a law enforcement agency, for an intelligence agency, you’re not going to submit the proposal that ‘We won the war on terror and everything’s great,’ cuz the first thing that’s gonna happen is your budget’s gonna be cut in half. You know, it’s my opposite of Jesse Jackson’s ‘Keep Hope Alive’—it’s ‘Keep Fear Alive.’ Keep it alive.”

—Thomas Fuentes, former assistant director, FBI Office of International Operations

So does this mean capitalism has a lack of creating effective malleability in its citizens? This is of course if it is not a vice versa affect, and the lack of malleability is already inherit to said citizens. I would assume the latter as people come before and create the organizing ideology that is capitalism.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,740
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Gwad said:

So does this mean capitalism has a lack of creating effective malleability in its citizens? This is of course if it is not a vice versa affect, and the lack of malleability is already inherit to said citizens. I would assume the latter as people come before and create the organizing ideology that is capitalism.
    SarkFanSixtyNine, true???
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Is your tinfoil hat too tight and cutting off the blood circulation to your head?
    Founders Club

pawz said:

FUCK.

Plz to be moving to the correct bored.

Your welcome
    TY4YS
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Fucking Pawz... And you say I spam the bored. I mean I do. But WTF is this shit?
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Fucking Pawz... And you say I spam the bored. I mean I do. But WTF is this shit?

Fuck off.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,510
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The author of statement was lucky to score on that prediction. He was such a conspiracy theorist that one was bound to be close. Yes wikipedia is my source

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_William_Cooper
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

HR, YK