Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jacob Bandes, 4* 2019 DT, Pittsburg (HS), CA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    So BallzDeep wants fat running backs and skinny defensive tackles. Got it.
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    In an ideal world, destroying something BallzDeep is a dream scenario. Then I come to HardcoreHusky and realize it's just a 2 in chub that destroys everything with AIDS.

Color me disappointed.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

In an ideal world, destroying something BallzDeep is a dream scenario. Then I come to HardcoreHusky and realize it's just a 2 in chub that destroys everything with AIDS.

Color me disappointed.

Is someone trying to do a bot account here?

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

@CuntWaffle Fuck you doog. I want fucking elite talent. Guys that you look at and immediately know they will playing in the NFL four years from now. Guys that make you do a double take when you see them in person. That make you say "who the fuck is that!" Not squatty midgets with t-rex arms and a bunch of sloppy weight.

You cherry picked a picture of a 270 lb high school kid who probably hasn't stopped growing into his body wearing compression pants and shirt you fucking dolt.
    He ain't getting any taller and he ain't getting any blacker.
    By your stupid fucking retard logic you must HATE Tuli. He is shorter, not black, and has a bigger gut than this kid.

BallzDeepFuckingStupid
    Nope I love him because of his Junior film. I trust he'll get back to that form and be a beast. Tuli is way more talented than Bandes.
    But he’s FAT!! Which is clearly your #1 indicator on what qualifies someone as a good defensive lineman!
    No you stupid bitch. It's not. Give me a Keondre Coburn every day of the fucking week. There's a difference between a fat 330 pound NT who is explosive and quick at that size and a fat 270 pound DT who's not all that quick for only being 270.
    I'm with Ballz on this one. I like Bandes, but I don't love him. Obviously I would take him as I was fine with taking Liu.

But right now I would take a lot of guys over him: Tuitele (obviously), Ika, Jernigan, Pa'ama - those are all guys I clearly feel better about than Bandes.

Bandes looks like a guy that can't really go much higher.
    It’s less about Bandes and more about posting a picture of a high school DT in a conpression outfit and saying the reason you don’t want him is because he is “fat”.
    lol - Ballz is a genius on some level.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

@CuntWaffle Fuck you doog. I want fucking elite talent. Guys that you look at and immediately know they will playing in the NFL four years from now. Guys that make you do a double take when you see them in person. That make you say "who the fuck is that!" Not squatty midgets with t-rex arms and a bunch of sloppy weight.

You cherry picked a picture of a 270 lb high school kid who probably hasn't stopped growing into his body wearing compression pants and shirt you fucking dolt.
    By your stupid fucking retard logic you must HATE Tuli. He is shorter, not black, and has a bigger gut than this kid.

BallzDeepFuckingStupid
    Nope I love him because of his Junior film. I trust he'll get back to that form and be a beast. Tuli is way more talented than Bandes.
    But he’s FAT!! Which is clearly your #1 indicator on what qualifies someone as a good defensive lineman!
    No you stupid bitch. It's not. Give me a Keondre Coburn every day of the fucking week. There's a difference between a fat 330 pound NT who is explosive and quick at that size and a fat 270 pound DT who's not all that quick for only being 270.
    I'm with Ballz on this one. I like Bandes, but I don't love him. Obviously I would take him as I was fine with taking Liu.

But right now I would take a lot of guys over him: Tuitele (obviously), Ika, Jernigan, Pa'ama - those are all guys I clearly feel better about than Bandes.

It’s less about Bandes and more about posting a picture of a high school DT in a conpression outfit and saying the reason you don’t want him is because he is “fat”.
    I like Ballz. He has a that DDY temper posting syndrome but he has yet to figure out how to control it correctly. He has some odd ways of approaching things though.
    edited February 2018
    My assessment of Husky fans essentially runs along one line:

1. Are their standards high?

If so, they can be crazy and stupid and I will still enjoy them on some level because at least they aren’t saying that Jake’s inability to convert a third down in a meaningful game is due to shoulder surgery.

Ballz might be sideways but there’s no denying he has high standards and doesn’t suffer (what he perceives as) bullshit.

If you come on here arguing it doesn’t really matter if we don’t get recruit X or that player Y is “fine” then I’m going to flip out. If you are like “if we don’t get Kayvon this year FIRE OUR WHOLE DEFENSIVE STAFF” I won’t agree but at least you care.

Part of the standards problem is people mess up relative for absolute.

I try to have high standards relative to where we are, while hoping there is overall progress.

It’s ridiculous to think that a 5th grader should be pulling As in a differential equations class at Cal Tech, but that doesn’t excuse s/him from getting Cs in their own level.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeepFuckingStupid

I like Ballz. He has a that DDY temper posting syndrome but he has yet to figure out how to control it correctly. He has some odd ways of approaching things though.
    Maybe he should run into a tree
  • seatownfunkseatownfunk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 802
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

My assessment of Husky fans essentially runs along one line:

1. Are their standards high?

If so, they can be crazy and stupid and I will still enjoy them on some level because at least they aren’t saying that Jake’s inability to convert a third down in a meaningful game is due to shoulder surgery.

Ballz might be sideways but there’s no denying he has high standards and doesn’t suffer (what he perceives as) bullshit.

If you come on here arguing it doesn’t really matter if we don’t get recruit X or that player Y is “fine” then I’m going to flip out. If you are like “if we don’t get Kayvon this year FIRE OUR WHOLE DEFENSIVE STAFF” I won’t agree but at least you care.

Part of the standards problem is people mess up relative for absolute.

I try to have high standards relative to where we are, while hoping there is overall progress.

It’s ridiculous to think that a 5th grader should be pulling As in a differential equations class at Cal Tech, but that doesn’t excuse s/him from getting Cs in their own level.

If my kid doesn't have his TCU MBA by the tim his peers are in fifth grade he's fucking out!
    My kid would already have been gulag'd for missing the front end of a one and one in 4th grade.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Did we tell his hs coach to fuck off yet?
    For what it’s worth, Ektard is 81% sure that Ballzdeep’s least favorite DT, while not looking exceptional in spandex, was the best player regardless of position at the Bay Area Opening today.

At least Bandes is winning at something.
    Though to be fair, he did say Hatchett looked awful and he was “not impressed” by Austin Jones, even wondering how he was one of the top RB on the West Coast.

So......
    And with my first triple post do tell me to fuck off.

However, Huffman confirmed Bandes was the top DL at the regional, and that he “easily” beat Hatchett on back to back reps.
  • Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,286
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Yeah Bandes is really good. I think Ballz had some valid concerns about him being a top 100 player, but he's retarded to think Bandes isn't good.