Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Closet Doogs in here

I'm tired of reading so many Doogs in here who should fucking no better being okay with Wilcox or Nuss as the head coach.

Hiring either of those two is not fucking acceptable and Pool Boy should be fired ASAP!

I expect this type of Doog talk on Doogman or the Seattle Times or the Army of Doogs not here.

Step up your game guys!

Comments

• Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    #PetrinoOrBust
  • Options

Nuss is about as close to a Sark clone as you can get. Probably way less of a douche bag but you are asking for a few more years of 7-6.

I understand the fucktarded Doogs accepting Nuss or Wilcox but not on here. Jesus when did this site turn into Doogman lite?
  • Options
    WildcatHBWildcatHB Member Posts: 46
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    edited December 2013

Nuss is about as close to a Sark clone as you can get. Probably way less of a douche bag but you are asking for a lot more years of 7-6.

He just needs more time to get his guys in. You don't know the damage Sark did. Sark left the cupboard bare. 0-12 was just 5 years ago. Etc.
  • Options
    What the fuck happened to this place? Where's the hatred, the vitriol, the CFD's, the innuendo, the hidden links, the motherfucking reveling in others' displeasure?

For that matter, where's the traffic? Where is everyone?

This place used to be filled with the types of characters that made this the finest establishment on the internet. Now I get what.....TillerFuckingDuck? Are you kidding me? T-i-l-l-e-r-F-u-c-k-i-n-g-D-u-c-k?

The Pit was a place where you could routinely see:

- CrimsonWazzu's hood shine in the reflection of the fire
    - MarinerDuck bring absolutely nothing new to the table
    - Sven beat a good cliche into the annoyance realm
    - fuzz. FUCKING fuzz!!!
    - The Pitmaster mistake good, clean fun for some sort of deviant behavior
    - Gordo not "get it"
    - Beavermobile chastise someone for making the board be "all about you" and then post a three page story of what he did at the car lot that day or what he likes to do with Milk Duds
    - cougfanman outdo himself by being less funny with each passing day
    - Satan bitch about whining and then spend a week bitching and whining about Dawgman's business decisions.
    - Lance lose another girlfriend
    - MarriedToDumbass puke grenadine
    - TheElkoBranch decrying sobriety and it's inherent evils, like staying upright on the trail
    - TheGlove working his ass off to "be like Harvey" and failing miserably at it.

Sure, there were some casualties. Folks were run out of here if their brand of humor did not please the Pitmaster or if the hidden links were discovered by Human Resources (FWIW, I took the high road and claimed substance abuse made me do it after the Union let me down). Still, there were enopugh of us left to keep the place rolling? What about now?

This was a place that was hyper-obsessed with a fat assed-married to a one-arm, bankrupt trailer dweller! Now, it's nothing more than a goddamned vacant lot! How did you people let this happen? What's the remedy? GORD!!!

And don't fucking tell me that it was brought to its knees by some punk-ass from New Zealand. I told my Mom the weed wasn't mine. It was Beeely's. She believed me. I don't believe you.

You know what this is? It's shameful, is what it is. A vibrant, happening spot like this reduced to the fucking equivalent of an Internet ashtray. Maybe you guys can put some new life into the place. Invite some new blood like DobasD03 or SeaStorm or Bill Fleenor up in this bitch. They'll liven it up.

I'm disgusted. This place sucks.

VLR!
  • Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    Nuss would be a disaster.

But the same could be said for the love fest for TD. His D was a mess at Fresno St and had a great record because Boise St took a year off and the rest of their schedule was a joke.

It was their offense that was lights out and I would like our new HC to look at their OC for a spot on the staff.
  • Options

What the fuck happened to this place? Where's the hatred, the vitriol, the CFD's, the innuendo, the hidden links, the motherfucking reveling in others' displeasure?

This place used to be filled with the types of characters that made this the finest establishment on the internet. Now I get what.....TillerFuckingDuck? Are you kidding me? T-i-l-l-e-r-F-u-c-k-i-n-g-D-u-c-k?

- fuzz. FUCKING fuzz!!!
    - Gordo not "get it"
    - Beavermobile chastise someone for making the board be "all about you" and then post a three page story of what he did at the car lot that day or what he likes to do with Milk Duds
    - Satan bitch about whining and then spend a week bitching and whining about Dawgman's business decisions.
    - TheElkoBranch decrying sobriety and it's inherent evils, like staying upright on the trail

Sure, there were some casualties. Folks were run out of here if their brand of humor did not please the Pitmaster or if the hidden links were discovered by Human Resources (FWIW, I took the high road and claimed substance abuse made me do it after the Union let me down). Still, there were enopugh of us left to keep the place rolling? What about now?

This was a place that was hyper-obsessed with a fat assed-married to a one-arm, bankrupt trailer dweller! Now, it's nothing more than a goddamned vacant lot! How did you people let this happen? What's the remedy? GORD!!!

And don't fucking tell me that it was brought to its knees by some punk-ass from New Zealand. I told my Mom the weed wasn't mine. It was Beeely's. She believed me. I don't believe you.

You know what this is? It's shameful, is what it is. A vibrant, happening spot like this reduced to the fucking equivalent of an Internet ashtray. Maybe you guys can put some new life into the place. Invite some new blood like DobasD03 or SeaStorm or Bill Fleenor up in this bitch. They'll liven it up.

VLR!

This never gets old even after 23 times.
  • Options
    no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 760
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Nuss is like a 50/50 bet at best. I'd still take him over Sark, but that's about it.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,093

- fuzz. FUCKING fuzz!!!
    - Gordo not "get it"

VLR!

- fuzz. FUCKING fuzz!!!
    - Gordo not "get it"

VLR!

I wanted to give this a WTF and an Awesome so I had to compromise by flagging it as spam.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333

Nuss is about as close to a Sark clone as you can get. Probably way less of a douche bag but you are asking for a few more years of 7-6.

You get what you deserve. UDub is a 7 win program at a 7 win school.
  • Options

Nuss would be a disaster.

But the same could be said for the love fest for TD. His D was a mess at Fresno St and had a great record because Boise St took a year off and the rest of their schedule was a joke.

It was their offense that was lights out and I would like our new HC to look at their OC for a spot on the staff.

I was high on DeRuyter but that 60 point bullshit did put a major pause in me liking him.

If you hire him you are basically hiring based on what he did as a DC and not as a head coach which is what I'm complaining about with Nuss/Wilcox.

So that's totally fair.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    trackertracker Member Posts: 866
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    no_uh said:

Nuss is like a 50/50 bet at best. I'd still take him over Sark, but that's about it.

The last time we bet on a coordinator we lost.

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333

62-6

and you'll recall who made that prediction?

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Testing 1
    Mad_Son said:

- fuzz. FUCKING fuzz!!!
    - Gordo not "get it"

VLR!

- fuzz. FUCKING fuzz!!!
    - Gordo not "get it"

VLR!

I wanted to give this a WTF and an Awesome so I had to compromise by flagging it as spam.
    Ditto