Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

It's TUI!!!!!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    He's only an interim then after a month of "trying" when UW wins the bowl game he'll be our new head coach.

Pool Boy is that incompetent.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

He's only an interim then after a month of "trying" when UW wins the bowl game he'll be our new head coach.

Pool Boy is that incompetent.

In an incredible 4OT thriller, Tui leads the Huskies pass the almighty BYU for the Kraft Fight Hunger bowl and earned himself a 3 million a year/8 year contract.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hawaii pipeline!!!!!!111!!!!
  • Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Actually, that's what I heard was Tui as a possible coach for the bowl game assuming Wilcox jumps.

Tailgater said:

Marques Tuiasosopo is a great young man from a wonderful athletic family, but he has absolutely no head coaching experience. Hopefully, whoever your sources are haven't a clue. Pool boy might be fishing with Tui to assign someone loyal to the program who is not a candidate for the head coaching job...... as interim head coach for the bowl game.

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

If in fact he did interview, it was out of courtesy for who he is only. He's not a viable candidate. It was so he could go through the process and get the experience.

Experience for Tui or Woodward?

• Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Tui is same age as Sark was when he came here. Tui probably has more HC potential than Sark (unknown > proven mediocrity). Tui also has something Sark could only dream about: NFL playing experience.

Also, Tui doesn't wear faggy beanies.

Should be all Pool Boy needs to make an offer. Fuck.

I like Tui and want to see him develop and succeed. But Woodward might as well bring the Ringling Brothers Circus to Husky Stadium.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Tui is same age as Sark was when he came here. Tui probably has more HC potential than Sark (unknown > proven mediocrity). Tui also has something Sark could only dream about: NFL playing experience.

Also, Tui doesn't wear faggy beanies.

Should be all Pool Boy needs to make an offer. Fuck.

I like Tui and want to see him develop and succeed. But Woodward might as well bring the Ringling Brothers Circus to Husky Stadium.

I was with you until NFL experience, then I wasn't with you, then starting with faggy beanies I was with you again.

So just a slight hiccup there.
  • Options
    A discarded condom found behind joeys is also being interviewed
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    UW could do worse. Tui and Kliff Kingsbury have about the same resume.

If he gets the right assistants you never know. I might be skepitcal of the hire, but I would support Tui and hope for the best.
  • Options
    Pool Boy is going to start interviewing shitty ass candidates so when he hires Nuss we'll be relieved it wasn't shitty coach X.

He wants Nuss all along because he is a fucktard, our media wants Nuss because they are fucktards and our fans want Nuss because they are fucktards.

All three groups should have lit themselves on fire and jump off Aurora bridge years ago.