Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

#FireJimmyLake

2»

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Tequilla said:

Making it easier by the day to stay away from this cesspool ...

It’s amazing how the TUFF people that demanded better when we sucked can’t hamdle tough conversations or opinions when they doog the fuck out that everything will be ok until it isn’t

Door. Ass. Out.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Blood in the water, the sharks begin to circle.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

It’s amazing how the TUFF people that demanded better when we sucked can’t hamdle tough conversations or opinions when they doog the fuck out that everything will be ok until it isn’t

Hi there.

This whole thread is a joke. We’re having fun. There’s only one person in here who can’t handle something.

Don’t take this shit so seriously.
    I get for many it is ... for others it’s not.

I drop in to check on things briefly a handful of times a day at most ... last thing I want to do during those brief moments is to have to deal with the handful that are trying to tear down ...

Like the pod ... when I decided that it was no longer fun I was prepared to walk away ... not hard for me to do
    ...to go play rec league soccer.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This bored is almost as much of a cesspool as the IMA showers after Tequilla butt stuff has concluded.
  • Options
    SaracenSaracen Member Posts: 269
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Tequilla said:

• Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2018

Take the loss, move on. Everyone has opinions and like assholes they all smell like shit.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2018
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

Hi there.

This whole thread is a joke. We’re having fun. There’s only one person in here who can’t handle something.

I drop in to check on things briefly a handful of times a day at most ... last thing I want to do during those brief moments is to have to deal with the handful that are trying to tear down ...

Like the pod ... when I decided that it was no longer fun I was prepared to walk away ... not hard for me to do
    I think Teq thinks this bored needs his opinion or it will fall apart.

And as usual he is wrong.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,337
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

Hi there.

Who?
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Tequilla said:

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

Hi there.

The bored needs Teq as much as it needed @HeretoBeatmyChest.

HTH
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

Hi there.

Tequilla said:

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

Hi there.

Nope