Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Enraged Father Attacks Larry Nassar in Court

2»

Comments

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Lol. You guys are so dumb. In high school you could always tell who the pussy was by who waited until the security guard showed up to start acting tuff. Hold me back! Hold me back!

Welp.... When I went to HS Security Guards weren’t a thing.

So...
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    salemcoog said:

Lol. You guys are so dumb. In high school you could always tell who the pussy was by who waited until the security guard showed up to start acting tuff. Hold me back! Hold me back!

So...
    You're older than Race?
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited February 2018

salemcoog said:

So...
    You're older than Race?
    Only in Dwag years.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    There won't be any protecting that cunt once he's in prison. It would only take a few cartons of smokes to get him a visit from the wrong people.

Even in PC, there aren't eyes on you all the time. If he doesn't string himself up with a bedsheet, someone will find a way to get to him. Even if they don;t, he'll spend every fucking day looking behind him for who's going to try.

Good for the judge and prosecutor for not arresting/charging him, though. He's been through enough.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,680
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    salemcoog said:

So...
    They became a thing my last two years of HS.

Of course my school hires a lady who is 5'4" and 95 lbs soaking wet. She infamously broke up a fight by driving her Volvo through the croud of people on the baseball field.

IKWIBF, but you really didn't want any of that...........