Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

For those who aren't blocked and like to gawk - got a message from a friend...

Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
edited January 2018 in Hardcore Husky Board
Saying that, on his twitter profile, Fetters lists long walks to the pub as a favorite pass time.

So, in your estimation, how long a walk would you say we are talking about here, on average?

For those who aren't blocked and like to gawk - got a message from a friend... 56 votes

3 Steps and Uber
14%
SwayeDawgtonaDeepSeaZSourcesMiley_CyrusPitchfork51YellowSnowTheDozer 8 votes
Fetters hasn't been in 'pub'lic since the 20th century for 'They Make a TV Show About This Kind of Stuff' reasons
1%
vadawg 1 vote
6 miles, Fetters is getting it these days
0%
Actually referencing short car trips to Burger King but understandably confuses the two
12%
TommySQCCokeGreaterThanPepsibiak1DawgofThunderBaldwinIVJoeEDangerouslyBlastDoor 7 votes
I love Chris Fetters you guys are all assholes
10%
CFetters_Nacho_LoverRoadDawg55Dennis_DeYoungdncLebamDawgtvoie 6 votes
He just rolls downhill and Ubers home
14%
Fire_Marshall_BillhaiejuhsoonRedRocketNorwegianHuskyDeepDawgRhythmicSlappingDawgBleedinSonBadSon 8 votes
Obviously walk was a euphemism for Rascaling
19%
TierbsHsotBoobsMad_SonAZDuckTheHBchuckSarkinghamEsophagealFeceshuskyhooliganQuietcowskeeBleachedAnusDawgUW_Doog_Bot 11 votes
I'm still too devastated by Fetters' comparison of our wonderful new recruit Cam Davis to Louis Rankin to comment on anything about CF for at least two months
7%
H_DtheknowledgeEdwin_Bambinojhfstyle24 4 votes
I don't know, ask Ruth
16%
79smoothdawgdrogginsExtraChrisBpicalogestaboBreadIce_HolmvikNeighbor2972DarnoldPalmerRDR 9 votes
Standard long, not 'Seattle white person long' - maybe a mile?
3%
ApostleofGriefTequilla 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,337
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

I had friend who once met Fetters at a party. Said friend had showed up with bunch of Dick's cheese burgers and had some extra. Offered one to Fetters who gave him an offended look. Kind of like how dare my friend assume he loved to grub on cheese burgers.

Apparently fat fucks can be discriminating in what they shove into their pie holes, or so I’ve been told by leading researchers on the subject.

For Fetters though, not the case.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,093
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    https://youtu.be/BAFhKGFD3UQ
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Standard long, not 'Seattle white person long' - maybe a mile?
    Mile walk in 30 minutes
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I had friend who once met Fetters at a party. Said friend had showed up with bunch of Dick's cheese burgers and had some extra. Offered one to Fetters who gave him an offended look. Kind of like how dare my friend assume he loved to grub on cheese burgers.

Just when I was thinking he couldn't be a bigger faggot, he raises the bar and passes on a free Dick's cheeseburger.

Fuck that guy.
  • Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Chris fetters is everywhere, all the time.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,573
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm still too devastated by Fetters' comparison of our wonderful new recruit Cam Davis to Louis Rankin to comment on anything about CF for at least two months

Plz respect my privacy in this trying time.

T's and P's my friend.
  • Options
    RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited January 2018
    He just rolls downhill and Ubers home

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited January 2018
    Relevant, and we need to mix things up from time to time:

The real question is what kind of lame ass party was your friend at that Fetters was also at. Given, I’m significantly younger than he is but if I ever randomly show up to a party where Fetters is it’s absolutely time to off myself.

Just realized I willingly went to the Dub Pub in 2013 for the Dawgman signing day party. Fuck me.
    Yeah but dubpubtits.jpg
  • Options
    TheDozerTheDozer Member Posts: 100
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    3 Steps and Uber
    To be fair, 3 steps and an uber is about how far anyone walks these days. Unless you're a doog who can actually drink responsibly and drive yourself.