Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

do you think Dems have the Balls to shut down Gov’t?

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2018
    And putting your strategery to allow illegals in for votes on that cardboard isn't the best move either
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,762
    Trump keeps winning!

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

pawz said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

If you only had a brain.
    It never ceases to amaze me how quickly you trot out the talking points when an opinion is expressed opposite your cuck-master. It's like fucking clockwork.

Your cuck-master obviously doesn't want people to know what a fucking charade the whole fucking system is.

So why does your cuck-master want you to spam - terribly I might add - this little slice of the internet?

#aclockworkshill #acuckworkshill
    How do Trump's balls taste?
    That's what I thought, bitch. You can't answer the fucking question.

Just a bitch.

#aclockworkshill
    I find it funny you actually think I'm a paid blogger.
    There is no other rational explanation for:

a) why you're still here
    b) why you willfully take the abuse and keep coming back
    c) why you post your talking points religiously like fucking clockwork
    d) why you still don't fucking get it 2 years later

Further, this community has rode hard and wore out a couple other shills that poasted here. The pattern is transparent as fuck. And you don't have an IQ high enough to smear shit on your face and smile - let alone pull off an epic troll.

Go. Fuck. Yourself.
    CHRIST
    You are the company you keep.
    I don't think you're a racist like @Sledog is
    Hating Obama =/= racist. Hth Hondo.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,762

pawz said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

If you only had a brain.
    It never ceases to amaze me how quickly you trot out the talking points when an opinion is expressed opposite your cuck-master. It's like fucking clockwork.

Your cuck-master obviously doesn't want people to know what a fucking charade the whole fucking system is.

So why does your cuck-master want you to spam - terribly I might add - this little slice of the internet?

Just a bitch.

#aclockworkshill

a) why you're still here

Further, this community has rode hard and wore out a couple other shills that poasted here. The pattern is transparent as fuck. And you don't have an IQ high enough to smear shit on your face and smile - let alone pull off an epic troll.

Go. Fuck. Yourself.
    CHRIST
    Liberal pussy hat wearing statement to anyone that disagrees with them. Sven has a big pussy and Trump grabbed it!
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Sledog said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

If you only had a brain.

Just a bitch.

#aclockworkshill

a) why you're still here

Go. Fuck. Yourself.
    CHRIST
    Liberal pussy hat wearing statement to anyone that disagrees with them. Sven has a big pussy and Trump grabbed it!
    As Jameis Winston might say, Trump fucked him right in the pussy. And now he's suffering from vaginal cramps.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

They do. Ask JFK

Tax rates were confiscatory in the early 60s.

HTH
    Taxes are always confiscatory.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

2001400ex said:

They do. Ask JFK

HTH
    One might say by definition.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Using a cardboard box to write your protest slogans on is the epitome of poor white trash. I thought only Trump voters were white trash? Gonna need @CirrhosisDawg to help sort this out
    Simple case of abundance. The white trash benchmarks are obvious and include: inability to compete against third world labor; belief that smaller markets and tariffs generate prosperity; support for repudiating free trade because it enhances a nation’s wealth; support for casting trading partners as currency manipulators and economic threats because that builds wealth; and writing poster slogans on cardboard boxes.

Trump voters are therefore white trash, by definition. They are not alone, however. Hope that sorts it out for you.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

They do. Ask JFK

HTH
    No. They aren't.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

They do. Ask JFK

HTH
    No. They aren't.
    Wesley Snipes got a belly laugh from this.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

They do. Ask JFK

HTH
    No. They aren't.
    Wesley Snipes got a belly laugh from this.
    Use your brain. Not Webster's dictionary.

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

it takes 60 votes hondo

So can the bullshit

The GOP loses in the eyes of low info types like you and the DNC media

So you are telling me that 9 Democrats control our government? You are smarter than that Race.
    Your're right I am

It takes 60 votes to break the filibuster by the dems

Nice to see that your concern for the dreamers is trumped by trying to get a win in November. I'm fucking touched

So can the bullshit
    Race, let me acks you a question. You need 60 votes, 51 of them will vote yes with whatever is in the bill. So you just gotta figure out 9 of them. How is that the fault of the Democrats? Sounds like poor Republican leadership to me.
    It's democrats using tax payer money to purchase the votes of illegals they hope to make legal.

If only dem's worked as hard for Americans.

Sledog said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

If you only had a brain.

Just a bitch.

#aclockworkshill

a) why you're still here

Go. Fuck. Yourself.
    CHRIST
    As Jameis Winston might say, Trump fucked him right in the pussy. And now he's suffering from vaginal cramps.
    Awfully tuff talk for January.
  • Options

And putting your strategery to allow illegals in for votes on that cardboard isn't the best move either

This. That is stoopid. It's almost as if they don't remember how they lost the WH and Congress at the same fucking time.

It's the trillion dollar question: are all those smart and well edumacated liberals poised to make the SAME FUCKING MISTAKES on the next go-round?

Because despite the protestations of our resident HHC Troompers and causation experts, this guy is handing the election over for ANY normal-acting person to win. If the Dems don't put someone up who can run an election to beat this guy they might as well disassociate from the conference and join the Big Sky.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,586
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

This. That is stoopid. It's almost as if they don't remember how they lost the WH and Congress at the same fucking time.

It's the trillion dollar question: are all those smart and well edumacated liberals poised to make the SAME FUCKING MISTAKES on the next go-round?

Because despite the protestations of our resident HHC Troompers and causation experts, this guy is handing the election over for ANY normal-acting person to win. If the Dems don't put someone up who can run an election to beat this guy they might as well disassociate from the conference and join the Big Sky.
    I know what I'm betting on. Of course they are going to double down. They have learned nothing.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    Swaye's Wigwam

Actually he is baiting these idiots daily to make sure they double down

No one gives a fuck about the dignity of the office and all that shit

That's last century dude
  • Options
    edited January 2018

Actually he is baiting these idiots daily to make sure they double down

No one gives a fuck about the dignity of the office and all that shit

That's last century dude
    Eh, I don't disagree with this mostly. I don't think he's quite the genius behind the crazy you do, but there's no question the left is in full reactionary mode every time he opens his mouth, and he's clearly discovered he has a few buttons to push. Whether that is all by design going back to Bannon or whether he just likes fucking with people and embraces the current role is something I don't know.

While a lot of his shit is purposeful, I also think some of what is said about him being a loose cannon who doesn't know what the fuck he's doing or saying a good % of the time is likely true. I think the part of him that I'm most convinced is there, that his followers don't want to concede, is the bundle of insecurities and baggage he very clearly carries around from whatever part of his life that gave them to him. A little Nixon-esque if you will, but more obvious. No idea what that story is entirely, but I'm pretty convinced that if he saw me tweet that he had a small cock, he'd go on a full-on tweet campaign fighting back. "Oh, it's YUGE. Believe me, it's YUGE. People tell all the time, "Your ..." He's the President of the United States man ... I shouldn't be able to get that rise out of him.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2018

Using a cardboard box to write your protest slogans on is the epitome of poor white trash. I thought only Trump voters were white trash? Gonna need @CirrhosisDawg to help sort this out
    Simple case of abundance. The white trash benchmarks are obvious and include: inability to compete against third world labor; belief that smaller markets and tariffs generate prosperity; support for repudiating free trade because it enhances a nation’s wealth; support for casting trading partners as currency manipulators and economic threats because that builds wealth; and writing poster slogans on cardboard boxes.

Trump voters are therefore white trash, by definition. They are not alone, however. Hope that sorts it out for you.
    THIS, right here, is why you cannot get laid.