Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Nathan Kalepo, 2019 4* OL, Seattle (Rainier Beach), WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,259
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Actually in my bathroom.

Leykis 101

Suggest abortion, as comfortingly as you can. This is the endgame, you do what you have to in order to win.

Say things like "I'm not ready to have kids now, because when we have kids, I want them to have a stable family." Make her believe that you're going to stick with her. If she has the abortion, will you stick around? It's up to you, really, but the general answer is no. After the abortion, get her an egg mcmuffin and dump her. That simple. Why? Well, she obviously wasn't on birth control. Or if she was, she wasn't using it correctly. You used your birth control. She wasn't upholding a part of her bargain that she said she was.

Hail Mary should never be necessary. You should play so that you will never need it. But it's there. There's also some other techniques that you can use. If the condom breaks and you didn't catch it, take her drinking the next night (or weekend). Get her absolutely trashed. This is one of the few times it's ok to spend more than 40 dollars.
    He has some funny stuff, but I can never take the guy seriously when it comes to advice on women. There is zero fucking chance this guy has touched an actual vagina.

When I was 21 (long fucking time ago) I listened to him a bit and a buddy and I went to one of his listener events at a bar in Seattle. I thought it would be a crazy party with a bunch of hot chicks flashing their tits, which was the impression the show gave. It was anything but. The place was packed but it was a mutant fest. I was probably the only person in the place with dental insurance. It hit me pretty quick that the shit that guy espoused and pushed on his audience was the life philosophy of a white trash loser.

Fuck that guy and fuck me for actually listening to him.
    Man I hope Kalepo isn't a Tom Leykis fan.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    test test

Actually in my bathroom.

Leykis 101

Suggest abortion, as comfortingly as you can. This is the endgame, you do what you have to in order to win.

Say things like "I'm not ready to have kids now, because when we have kids, I want them to have a stable family." Make her believe that you're going to stick with her. If she has the abortion, will you stick around? It's up to you, really, but the general answer is no. After the abortion, get her an egg mcmuffin and dump her. That simple. Why? Well, she obviously wasn't on birth control. Or if she was, she wasn't using it correctly. You used your birth control. She wasn't upholding a part of her bargain that she said she was.

Hail Mary should never be necessary. You should play so that you will never need it. But it's there. There's also some other techniques that you can use. If the condom breaks and you didn't catch it, take her drinking the next night (or weekend). Get her absolutely trashed. This is one of the few times it's ok to spend more than 40 dollars.
    Tom Leykis? Fucking Christ.

Delete your account.
    literal lol
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Actually in my bathroom.

Leykis 101

He has some funny stuff, but I can never take the guy seriously when it comes to advice on women. There is zero fucking chance this guy has touched an actual vagina.

When I was 21 (long fucking time ago) I listened to him a bit and a buddy and I went to one of his listener events at a bar in Seattle. I thought it would be a crazy party with a bunch of hot chicks flashing their tits, which was the impression the show gave. It was anything but. The place was packed but it was a mutant fest. I was probably the only person in the place with dental insurance. It hit me pretty quick that the shit that guy espoused and pushed on his audience was the life philosophy of a white trash loser.

Fuck that guy and fuck me for actually listening to him.
    He is the ultimate neckbeard. The voice of the fatasses who cry victimhood because women won't fuck them.
  • Options
    RDRRDR Member Posts: 580
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Let’s get it

• Options
    TheDawgFan1227TheDawgFan1227 Member Posts: 335
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2018
    Yo Kalepo if you're here right now woogity boogity mother fucker

https://youtu.be/vbNm5zMugOY

• Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    If Kalepo reads/poasts here:

1. Tell your mom to read/poast here.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Well done Kalepo. You had most here breathing heavily into a paper bag.

He just had me breathing heavily.
    I just diddled my own butthole.
    Strength of ten men cums in handy in the bedroom
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Is he like 8 feet tall or are our coaches midgets?

I've told this story, but walked by him and he's fucking huge
  • Options
    RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Did y'all see his recent tweet. Tuli and Martin to UW confirmed.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,573
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Did y'all see his recent tweet. Tuli and Martin to UW confirmed.

Help me out with this young buck.