Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Presented Withought Comment

13»

Comments

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I remember when I found out about http://www.cfbdatawarehouse.com/ too.
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

haie said:

MikeSeaver snickering at his fuskies as he researches their national championship.

Again, post 70-21, 4-8 these responses have been a dime a dozen from the UO Alum service workforce in Portland.

Keep your chin up Mike. You'll be able to afford duck tickets over the next 5+ years.

Jesus Christ. I have Vancouver Canuck season tickets and I live in Portland. You don't need to worry about Mike Seaver's finances.
    @thechatch? True?
    It's at least the third time this guy made inferences that I'm poor. It's not like I just brought it up on my own. And I'm not even saying I'm rich. It helps to be friends with a few former Canucks.

Edit: they're just above the glass eye level on the blue line. Won't say which side on here.
    Dude ... Please.
    If you're bored there's plenty of other "great" threads to read.

Some of us have a few things we need to hash out in this one.

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

MikeSeaver snickering at his fuskies as he researches their national championship.

Again, post 70-21, 4-8 these responses have been a dime a dozen from the UO Alum service workforce in Portland.

Keep your chin up Mike. You'll be able to afford duck tickets over the next 5+ years.

Jesus Christ. I have Vancouver Canuck season tickets and I live in Portland. You don't need to worry about Mike Seaver's finances.
    @thechatch? True?
    It's at least the third time this guy made inferences that I'm poor. It's not like I just brought it up on my own. And I'm not even saying I'm rich. It helps to be friends with a few former Canucks.

Edit: they're just above the glass eye level on the blue line. Won't say which side on here.
    Jesus, Canucks AND Ducks fan? I am destined to hate you.

You sound poor and dishonest.

That makes it 4 right?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

haie said:

@thechatch? True?

Dude ... Please.

well, then. by all means, carry on Buford.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

haie said:

@thechatch? True?

Dude ... Please.

Try an encounter group. Go fuck yourself.
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    Baseman said:

haie said:

@thechatch? True?

Dude ... Please.

Try an encounter group. Go fuck yourself.
    You seem upset.

• EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,989
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_James_%28American_football%29

Edit: Ended unranked in half of his career

Look out Urban Meyer!!!!!

Its funny that you don't even know what "presented without comment" actually means.

For instance it doesn't mean presented without coherent statement.

HTH

• EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,989
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2017

Let's play guess the coach. Try not to use the internet.

We're going to look at an 8 year run. A run that if it started now would end in 2024.

Is this Mike Bellotti or the DAWGFATHER?

10-2
    8-4
    11-1
    7-5
    8-3
    7-4
    6-5
    8-4

It depends. Did it come with or without 4 Rose Bowl wins and an Orange Bowl win?

Answer me this, since 0regon fans put more weight on Loses than Wins - "Did Mike Blotti even lose as many Rose Bowls as James did " (two) ?
  • ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,810
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I just remembered why I don't wander over to this bored more often.
  • phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Surely you have something better to do than research the huskies. I don't believe "oregon ducks" has ever been typed into my googler.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Gladstone said:

shit thread

shit poster

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,649
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    If something is presented without comment, wouldn’t the thread title be left blank?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

If something is presented without comment, wouldn’t the thread title be left blank?

Sounds like there's always room for tittays