Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tyler Hilinski, dead.

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,983
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Mosster47 said:

The faux outrage is cute, coming from a bunch of boners who tell everyone to kill themselves every single day.

That's not faux outrage. This is a legitimate real life issue and has affected me and many other people. Most of the shit on here is funny but making fun of someone who committed suicide is over the line for me. Too far.
    Cool, so where does "Gurgle" fit in?
    Gurgle wasn't funny then and it's not funny now. Some things just aren't funny to anybody but a moron.

"You can't flag a moderator's post, even when he is openly hating @RaceBannon"
    In Sven's World, friends can't ever disagree.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Mosster47 said:

The faux outrage is cute, coming from a bunch of boners who tell everyone to kill themselves every single day.

That's not faux outrage. This is a legitimate real life issue and has affected me and many other people. Most of the shit on here is funny but making fun of someone who committed suicide is over the line for me. Too far.
    Gurgle wasn't funny then and it's not funny now. Some things just aren't funny to anybody but a moron.

Thought that might bring Sven & DJ closer
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Mosster47 said:

I'm not friends with morons.

I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers during this painful time in your life.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,983
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Mosster47 said:

Thought that might bring Sven & DJ closer
    You like to call me DJ. It's what you like to do.
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

I'm not friends with morons.

I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers during this painful time in your life.
    Given how chummy you and Hondo are, you could have fooled me
    How was the Klan rally with Sledog last weekend?
  • Options

DJ look what you have created

I always knew this thread would turn into a race war.

I just didn't think it would take this long.
  • Options
    uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

uzi said:

T & Ps all around. Was already gloomy after the Dolores O'Riordan news (fuck off, at least I can admit it). Makes a person realize how short and fragile this existance is.

Live every moment like its your last. Since I'm in Bangkok I'm heading out for a rub-n-tug.

You're going to see @SpoogeDawg?
    I have a pretty good knack for avoiding lady boys, so probably not.
  • Options

If you feel suicide is a selfish act, I'd like you to consider the people you saw jumping to their deaths from the WTC. A suicidal mind is no different than the state of mind those people were in. The hell and misery is inescapable. They don't want to die, they are desperate for relief. In some cases of suicide, their mind has lied to them for so long and so hard that they believe they're doing you a favor by no longer existing.

Until visiting your therapist is as revered as checking into the gym, then mental health will continue to be the root of many societal issues. It's too much to ask that people seek guidance at the peak of their irrational thinking. Mental health needs be treated like your jump shot; Practice.

Full disclosure; Ruptured a disk, surgery, opiates. I realized I was abusing the hydrocodone, read online for a week what detox was going to be like, prepared myself for a battle, and stopped. I could never wrap my head around suicide being the conclusion for anyone but the most destitute. Now I understand.

Listen up, if this has caught the attention of any of you fucks reading, and you want to talk about some shit, PM me. Do it.

For the sake of levity; The nurse I saw a bunch in the weeks leading up to surgery was super smokin hot, similar age, and politely receptive to my attempts at humor. The day of, I took a black sharpie and wrote her name on my ass cheek and drew a heart around it. Later, she would politely and abruptly turn me down when I asked her out.

Flagged for not posting pics of the nurse.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    but thanks for *not* posting the dic-pic of what she turned down
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,584
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    azduck is the classiest here

you might want to lurk around for a bit
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

DJ look what you have created

I always knew this thread would turn into a race war.

I just didn't think it would take this long.
    black supremacist POTD
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Not everybody lives to grow old
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    well, Helinski is dead, but Keith Richards is still alive.

• Options
    BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

well, Helinski is dead, but Keith Richards is still alive.

he's been weekend-at-bernied for decades now