Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tyler Hilinski, dead.

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Just for the record yesterday was my friend's memorial who committed suicide last week. I've got no issue with anything anyone has said in this thread. If anything, the humor is helping me process this shit.

Great poast. Like I said, not my style, but I know this place and I'm aware that it's all tongue-in-cheek (not that cheek Swaye) ... until it's not.

If you think this is tuff, try being on the wrong side of a Race Bannon "WTF" campaign. That, my frengs, is TUFF!
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

@FremontTroll actually seems to know what he is talking about in this thread. Further evidence of how far this bored has fallen.

Men are weird. They'll pay a hooker to have someone to talk to and get divorced by their wife for not opening up enough. So I've heard.

I've never owned a gun and that's a good place to start. And I don't have a supply of opiods standing by. That would be my choice by the way not that I'm thinking about it.

Race my fren, there's always your oven.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

The faux outrage is cute, coming from a bunch of boners who tell everyone to kill themselves every single day.

That's not faux outrage. This is a legitimate real life issue and has affected me and many other people. Most of the shit on here is funny but making fun of someone who committed suicide is over the line for me. Too far.
    Cool, so where does "Gurgle" fit in?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

A lot of insurgents on HH need testosterone supplements, obviously. At least get off the soy, wimps.

Derek: When and why did you start courting Huffington Post readers?

Yeah because only women and gay men care to know how our brains work. Let's get back to discussing men in tight pants wrestling each other to show how manly we all are.
    Yup. Pretty much.
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Mosster47 said:

The faux outrage is cute, coming from a bunch of boners who tell everyone to kill themselves every single day.

That's not faux outrage. This is a legitimate real life issue and has affected me and many other people. Most of the shit on here is funny but making fun of someone who committed suicide is over the line for me. Too far.
    Gurgle wasn't funny then and it's not funny now. Some things just aren't funny to anybody but a moron.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

Gurgle wasn't funny then and it's not funny now. Some things just aren't funny to anybody but a moron.
    Your overlord and supreme commander Race started that one the day of.

That's your best and brightest. OBK is the biggest turd we have.

Chinteresting.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,265
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

OBK's DoogBot rating is really taking a beating in this thread.

Disagree. My worst poaster, controversial and anti-rec'd ratings all received a boost from this thread.
    As stated, I've got no problem with the things you've said. Pretty sure I don't come here with an expectation of having

I’m just sad it wasn’t Browning.

Browning would never blow his brains out. He isn't accurate enough.
    dnc said:

I’m just sad it wasn’t Browning.

Browning would never blow his brains out. He isn't accurate enough.
    Nah, Browning's plenty accurate. His biggest problem is he gets scared to pull the trigger.
    I *heart* you guys. I’m glad some people around here still have senses of humor. This incident hits closer to home for me than I care to admit, and some of us deal with shit with humor.
    Quit plagirisin my shit fucko.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Mosster just jealous I beat his ass in the worst poaster metrics.

Yeah but he's an Arizona fan so he is the worst.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I can't believe nobody has posted the gif in this thread.

You know what fucking gif.

Pretty fucked up shit. Now his misery just floated around to land on the people close to him. It doesn't just go away. I wish people that consider suicide would understand that. RIP
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    dflea said:

I can't believe nobody has posted the gif in this thread.

You know what fucking gif.

Pretty fucked up shit. Now his misery just floated around to land on the people close to him. It doesn't just go away. I wish people that consider suicide would understand that. RIP

Whatever girl?
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,025
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    BearsWiin said:

Race my fren, there's always your oven.

race is jewish? had no idea.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,117
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Mosster47 said:

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Mosster47 said:

"You can't flag a moderator's post, even when he is openly hating @RaceBannon"