Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

I don't understand bit coin. I hate anyone who owns it.

The kind of person who owns bit coin is the kind of person you already hated before knowing they owned bit coin
    Bingo gringo.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Swaye said:

The kind of person who owns bit coin is the kind of person you already hated before knowing they owned bit coin
    I made some money shorting Bitcoin, well technically shorting an exchange that follows Bitcoin price. But @swaye already hates me so I'm just pointing out that you are right.
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

I made some money shorting Bitcoin, well technically shorting an exchange that follows Bitcoin price. But @swaye already hates me so I'm just pointing out that you are right.
    I don't hate you. I have only hated two people on this site and you aren't one of them. I think your political views are misguided, but I don't hate you. Different strokes for different folks.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

I don't hate you. I have only hated two people on this site and you aren't one of them. I think your political views are misguided, but I don't hate you. Different strokes for different folks.
    Poont of clarification, since we're all Boobs or Harv that means you hate all of us. Hondo included.
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Obvious liar is obvious.
    Look up GBTC. It's legit.
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Lol curious to be hearing who you actually hate?
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Lol curious to be hearing who you actually hate?
    @beelzebub and @BallSacked

They both suck ass.
    Founders Club
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Swaye said:

dnc said:
    More look at me fake anguish from a loser.
    Someone should tell him to LEAF!
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,977
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

When I read this, I immediately thought of Swaye looking like Nic Cage in Con Air.

I only trust hate 2 people Larkin Hondo. One's me, the other ain't you.
    Founders Club
    Alexis said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

When I read this, I immediately thought of Swaye looking like Nic Cage in Con Air.

I only trust hate 2 people Larkin Hondo. One's me, the other ain't you.
    As much as I think Nick Cage sucks, I liked that movie. And Leaving Las Vegas. And Raising Arizona. Maybe I don't hate him. Wait, Ghost Rider. Yep, I hate him.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I bought some Indexes that follow bitcoin yesterday. That grand will turn into 20 eventually.

Millennials have made stock trading awesome. But any cheap stock. Check the prices every day at noon. Eventually the flash mob will pick yours that week and you'll make 200% or more. It could be a week, it cold be five years, but it will hit.

I sold SRMX this morning. I got in at 3 cents and sold at 68. You can turn 1 grand into a lot of them with five seconds of work a day.

Buy RNVA right now. They just got accredited. Put $500 into it and forget you have it. The next time our president isn't an obese clown you'll have a year's salary sitting there staring back at you.
    Mosster47 said:

I bought some Indexes that follow bitcoin yesterday. That grand will turn into 20 eventually.

Millennials have made stock trading awesome. But any cheap stock. Check the prices every day at noon. Eventually the flash mob will pick yours that week and you'll make 200% or more. It could be a week, it cold be five years, but it will hit.

I sold SRMX this morning. I got in at 3 cents and sold at 68. You can turn 1 grand into a lot of them with five seconds of work a day.

Buy RNVA right now. They just got accredited. Put $500 into it and forget you have it. The next time our president isn't an obese clown you'll have a year's salary sitting there staring back at you.

Look at PRMCF and MJX. Cannabis is the way to go.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

Mosster47 said:

Weed has a ridiculously strong black market. Price gouging to make real money will be regulated strongly by any guy with more than 2 acres in the country.

The black market profit sucks now as does the legit operations. Pharma was the way to go, but that's mostly over too.

I do like PTX. They have some kind of non-addictive sleep aid in the works that's supposed to be the real deal. They're a long play though.
    Mosster47 said:

2001400ex said:

Mosster47 said:

Weed has a ridiculously strong black market. Price gouging to make real money will be regulated strongly by any guy with more than 2 acres in the country.

The black market profit sucks now as does the legit operations. Pharma was the way to go, but that's mostly over too.

I do like PTX. They have some kind of non-addictive sleep aid in the works that's supposed to be the real deal. They're a long play though.
    PRMCF is Canadian. MJX is an ETF with both Canadian and American companies. Canada is a different deal of course. But you are right about the black market and the way states pushed supply to snuff it out.