Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ohio State course reprimands white heterosexual masculinity

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited January 2018
    “Looking for My Penis” by Richard Fung

Aka @RoadDawg55

Required reading for HH I'm thinking
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I must admit, most of the skinny flat girls I've plowed have been nails in the sack. I love spinners.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Imagine getting caught in public reading any of those title...wow
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    A man getting a doctorate in women’s studies? I’m trying to do the math on this but I just can’t. And what is women’s studies? I’m pretty sure this guy is just looking for some young dude love.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,867
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dflea said:

When I was at UW, the guy that managed my buddy's apartment building got tossed out of his Women's Studies class because he called bullshit all the time. He said "fuck off" and threatened to sue UW for taking his money for a class and then tossing him out for presenting a contrarian point of view in some of the discussions. We wanted his money back, or credit for the class - and told whomever UW had representing them that it was either that, or a lawsuit.

It was in the news, and then Ken Schram called Pete and asked if he'd come on Town Meeting and discuss the situation. He said sure - and then asked my buddy and I if we'd go be in the audience for some moral support.

So we went. Gloria Steinem showed up on the pro-Women's Studies professor side, and I got into it with her about what a load of shit it was to run any class at UW where an opposing opinion was so unwelcomed that they'd toss you out of a class. This wasn't math, and he wasn't stopping the class to say 2+2=5 - it was a class based on opinions and societal beliefs, and the female professor wouldn't have anyone say anything that wasn't in lockstep with her views. That's not a fucking college class- that's a Scientology meeting.

She looked like a retard and the crowd cheered and clapped at my comments. Ken went to commercial right away because Gloria started getting all wound up and frustrated. We lol'ed and then went home and got fucked up, and watched the VCR recording of the whole show. How that woman commands the paycheck she does is beyond me.

What point was I making? None- so fuck off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoPS3xSwPiU
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

When I was at UW, the guy that managed my buddy's apartment building got tossed out of his Women's Studies class because he called bullshit all the time. He said "fuck off" and threatened to sue UW for taking his money for a class and then tossing him out for presenting a contrarian point of view in some of the discussions. We wanted his money back, or credit for the class - and told whomever UW had representing them that it was either that, or a lawsuit.

It was in the news, and then Ken Schram called Pete and asked if he'd come on Town Meeting and discuss the situation. He said sure - and then asked my buddy and I if we'd go be in the audience for some moral support.

So we went. Gloria Steinem showed up on the pro-Women's Studies professor side, and I got into it with her about what a load of shit it was to run any class at UW where an opposing opinion was so unwelcomed that they'd toss you out of a class. This wasn't math, and he wasn't stopping the class to say 2+2=5 - it was a class based on opinions and societal beliefs, and the female professor wouldn't have anyone say anything that wasn't in lockstep with her views. That's not a fucking college class- that's a Scientology meeting.

She looked like a retard and the crowd cheered and clapped at my comments. Ken went to commercial right away because Gloria started getting all wound up and frustrated. We lol'ed and then went home and got fucked up, and watched the VCR recording of the whole show. How that woman commands the paycheck she does is beyond me.

I'm pretty sure I remember something like this happening while I was there. I only heard about the guy who called BS all the time in her class but didn't hear about all the rest. If it was the same class, i also heard the cunt prof told dudes in her class to taste their own jizz.
  • Options
    Founders Club

The infamous Pete Schaub affair. Watched him argue face to face with a bunch of ugly dykes in front of the HUB one day. Smart guy. Mopped the fucking floor with those idiots. Getting an A in the class at the time he got kicked out. Also came from a mixed-race family, contrary to all the racist, sexist, white-male bullshit they accused him of. They also accused him of being a frat-boy, which he wasn't.

Doesn't matter. Prejudice is always a one-way street full of double standards, and why 50 years from now, the same whiners will be whining about the same, inconsequential bullshit and looking for free lunches like those dog-faced, penis-envying Womyn's Studies majors who tried to take Schaub out at the knees did in the late 80s.

Holy fuck how did you remember that dude's name?
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    I didn't know one can be "accused " of being a frat boy

First off it's not bad.

Second, you are either in one or not. There's really no guess work involved.

Bunch of GDIs in here
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

I'm pretty sure I remember something like this happening while I was there. I only heard about the guy who called BS all the time in her class but didn't hear about all the rest. If it was the same class, i also heard the cunt prof told dudes in her class to taste their own jizz.
    And that's where Pete would have said something like "I'll pass - but you gals go ahead and enjoy".

And then BOOM - out of the class.
  • Options

First off it's not bad.

Bunch of GDIs in here

The Throbber is all about going Greek.

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    edited January 2018
    My mind hurts from reading all of the big words in the article and about the "instructor" ...

I think @Dennis_DeYoung would be interested in an article this guy wrote:

tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/15546128.2012.740951

and the follow-up article

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1363460716678560?journalCode=sexa&
  • Options

First off it's not bad.

Bunch of GDIs in here

Only thing worse than a pledge is a JI
  • Options

First off it's not bad.

Bunch of GDIs in here

Only thing worse than a pledge is a JI
    I think your definition of going Greek and the Throbber’s definition is not the same.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=go greek

• Options
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

dflea said:

And that's where Pete would have said something like "I'll pass - but you gals go ahead and enjoy". I'LL BE AVAILABLE AFTER CLASS...

And then BOOM - out of the class.
    Sorry if most of you love the school (most amazing campus ever and I wouldn't trade my experience for much) but fuck the insane liberalism that has ruined UW and 97% of colleges in the world. My daughter might have been able to get in but I didn't even push for her to try. Fuck me, instead she's going to choose some SoCal school that costs me $60k a year.

One of my best memories was picking shrooms in some nearby neighborhood (close to Kidd Valley?), getting ripped with a bunch of friends and walking on campus at night. I swear I saw the ground moving like waves in the amphitheater. Once I pointed it out, everyone else saw it too. We snuck into Husky stadium and climbed to the highest point in the north stands...holy shit that view was amazing.