Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

TBS Blahg 1/22 - Advanced Hindsight Edition

Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
When I was not busy getting texts about how a bunch of fucking traitors rocked it in Beverly Hills last night, I've been working the phones and my sources to bring you some information I think you'll find really fucking interesting and definitely don't already know.

I don't have a lot of time, so let's get right into it because tonight I have to eat 'til I shit myself and argue about whether Whataburger is better than In-n-Out with a bunch of fat loser fucks on the internet.

--Olive Garden Central, TX. LB RB Mo'Lasses Warren (4 Jars of Molasses): I have a friend well placed at Tejas who recently caught Mo'L at UT-Stadium (or whatever it's called; I usually like to say the names of the stadiums to show how much I fucking know about the campus, but in this case I forget) on his visit. This picture is secret, but my inside sources tell me he was having a great time... which is unusual, but worth mentioning.

Despite what this photo looks like, and even though last week my hindsight meter was telling me it looked like it was slipping away—hey, I gave you the best information I had at the time, but the reality is I didn't know what the fuck I was talking about and was just looking at twitter and getting scared—this week He's a LOCK for UW. BUT THAT'S JUST THIS WEEK SO DON'T GET EXCITED. It might not even be true on Sunday. BUT AS OF RIGHT NOW HE'S A LOCK. Something could change, sometimes it does, but not always.

The inside money is on Texas here, but stranger things have happened and I'm hearing that Washington is the best bet to get this slow linebacker top rated RB to sign. I'm hearing he's a combination between Maurice Shaw Eric Dickerson and a large topiary in the shape of a football player being passed by traffic so it looks like he's moving, but he actually can't Marshawn Lynch.

--Olive Garden Central, TX. WR Javier Castille (3 Spanish Colonialisms): Well placed sources tell me that although he is not particularly great at dressing (or avoiding looking like a douche), he does fit the bill of the type of perimeter player Coach Pete likes: small and unremarkable. I'm sure we care about him and aren't just recruiting his shitty ass to suck up to Warren (next to whom, by the by, he looks like a midget).

--Somewhere in Canada, WA. DE Bryce "The Stork" Sterk (10 unheralded white people hard-hat stars): So, at first I was hearing this wasn't a commitable offer that Coach Pete gave him in person, but now I'm hearing otherwise. We don't know much about him, but he was found wandering the Canadian forests in a tribe of bears and we have to assume he's got Canadian bear blood flowing through his veins at this point. He's in for a visit this weekend.

--Shit Ass San Diego Suburb, CA. CB Dechaun Holiday (4 Imploding stars): Pete seems to be afraid to go head to head with the big boys and doesn't want to recruit Escondido Los Angeles, because he's scared by blacks, gunshots and rap music. Word is Petersen thanks God every morning for Bryce Sterk.

--Shit Ass Tacoma Suburb, WA. DE Benning Potato'e (1 potatoe, 2 potatoe, 3 potatoe, 4): I'm hearing that he loves the SEC and won't really even consider UW. You can't blame Sark for that, some people just want to get away from home. He was never coming here anyway. Why is this kid not on twitter? This one is hard to read. Oh, shit. Pete closed him. He was actually going to go to UW no matter who was there.

--Shit Ass Tacoma Suburban High School That Has All The Talent, But Never Fucking Wins Shit, WA. Coach Dave Miller: Interesting news this week as Miller claims to develop players and says that's the reason why he's had so many D-I guys. My sources are saying it might be more complicated than that.

--Kikaha, HI. DE "Laffy" Tafua (3 Danny Shelton Hawai'ian Native Stars): I know I have said he is a lock to UW, but that's before things changed.

--Shitty Everett, WA. QB "Scabby" Eason (Jake Heaps POY in the world, a billion stars): Now, this is where things are going to get controversial: Jonathan Smith actually molested him. Just what I'm hearing. Did it in the whole 'Babushka' get up, too. Not pretty. Now Pete is calling him and he won't answer, and word is we're looking at the death penalty. Again, just what I'm hearing. Scabby's family set everything up for Scabby to commit to Coach Pete last summer, but during camp Pete left known molester Smith in a room alone with Young Scabby. You just don't do that and the family wants answers for why Matt Fink was not similarly molested. It's also possible Smith was in the Babushka scarf and Pete didn't recognize him as he slipped past him, but either way, it's on Pete. It scarred the family so bad, they now think Mark Richt is a good coach.

--Place that is certainly not Bellevue because the kid is black and goes to Bellevue, WA. WR Tyson Chicken (3 nugs): Hearing that this explosive giant may get an offer or he may not. Stay tuned. This one's hard to call right now, because it hasn't already happened—so we've got to say he may get an offer or he may not. However, after it happens and Lars tweets about it, we will let you know exactly what happened.

That's it for now. I would type more, but there's a really intense thread on Breitbart.com and the box of Marie Callendar's I just put in the microwave just exploded (I just put the whole box in, then take it out when the pie explodes on the inside and eat it with my hand forming a scoop), but I'll be back as soon as something happens to equivocate about the future and inaccurately represent the past.

Comments

• Options
    doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    why i pay $10.95
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Pot Pie Exploding in the Microwave = Cocaine's a helluva drug
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DeYoung. I'll get drunk with you any day.
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,993
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Dennis you are quickly moving up the ranks of favorite poasters.
  • Options
    kh83kh83 Member Posts: 596
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    Doogles said:

DeYoung. I'll get drunk with you everyday.

Ftfy

• Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    And I used to think Race was the clever one...
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm thinking Dennis drops aid before these blahgs. I love them, but how the fuck do you come up with this shit?

It's brilliant, but definitely not sober.
  • Options
    RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    Name Dropper Photogenic 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Outstanding post. Only negative was not knowing Texas' stadium is named for the greatest coach to ever roam UW's sideline.

• Options

Outstanding post. Only negative was not knowing Texas' stadium is named for the greatest coach to ever roam UW's sideline.

• Options
    RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    Name Dropper Photogenic 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    woops. I missed the joke.

I am glad you could Show me the way.
  • Options

woops. I missed the joke.

I am glad you could Show me the way.

Slick.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    Swaye's Wigwam

When I was not busy getting texts about how a bunch of fucking traitors rocked it in Beverly Hills last night, I've been working the phones and my sources to bring you some information I think you'll find really fucking interesting and definitely don't already know.

I don't have a lot of time, so let's get right into it because tonight I have to eat 'til I shit myself and argue about whether Whataburger is better than In-n-Out with a bunch of fat loser fucks on the internet.

--Olive Garden Central, TX. LB RB Mo'Lasses Warren (4 Jars of Molasses): I have a friend well placed at Tejas who recently caught Mo'L at UT-Stadium (or whatever it's called; I usually like to say the names of the stadiums to show how much I fucking know about the campus, but in this case I forget) on his visit. This picture is secret, but my inside sources tell me he was having a great time... which is unusual, but worth mentioning.

Despite what this photo looks like, and even though last week my hindsight meter was telling me it looked like it was slipping away—hey, I gave you the best information I had at the time, but the reality is I didn't know what the fuck I was talking about and was just looking at twitter and getting scared—this week He's a LOCK for UW. BUT THAT'S JUST THIS WEEK SO DON'T GET EXCITED. It might not even be true on Sunday. BUT AS OF RIGHT NOW HE'S A LOCK. Something could change, sometimes it does, but not always.

The inside money is on Texas here, but stranger things have happened and I'm hearing that Washington is the best bet to get this slow linebacker top rated RB to sign. I'm hearing he's a combination between Maurice Shaw Eric Dickerson and a large topiary in the shape of a football player being passed by traffic so it looks like he's moving, but he actually can't Marshawn Lynch.

--Olive Garden Central, TX. WR Javier Castille (3 Spanish Colonialisms): Well placed sources tell me that although he is not particularly great at dressing (or avoiding looking like a douche), he does fit the bill of the type of perimeter player Coach Pete likes: small and unremarkable. I'm sure we care about him and aren't just recruiting his shitty ass to suck up to Warren (next to whom, by the by, he looks like a midget).

--Somewhere in Canada, WA. DE Bryce "The Stork" Sterk (10 unheralded white people hard-hat stars): So, at first I was hearing this wasn't a commitable offer that Coach Pete gave him in person, but now I'm hearing otherwise. We don't know much about him, but he was found wandering the Canadian forests in a tribe of bears and we have to assume he's got Canadian bear blood flowing through his veins at this point. He's in for a visit this weekend.

--Shit Ass San Diego Suburb, CA. CB Dechaun Holiday (4 Imploding stars): Pete seems to be afraid to go head to head with the big boys and doesn't want to recruit Escondido Los Angeles, because he's scared by blacks, gunshots and rap music. Word is Petersen thanks God every morning for Bryce Sterk.

--Shit Ass Tacoma Suburb, WA. DE Benning Potato'e (1 potatoe, 2 potatoe, 3 potatoe, 4): I'm hearing that he loves the SEC and won't really even consider UW. You can't blame Sark for that, some people just want to get away from home. He was never coming here anyway. Why is this kid not on twitter? This one is hard to read. Oh, shit. Pete closed him. He was actually going to go to UW no matter who was there.

--Shit Ass Tacoma Suburban High School That Has All The Talent, But Never Fucking Wins Shit, WA. Coach Dave Miller: Interesting news this week as Miller claims to develop players and says that's the reason why he's had so many D-I guys. My sources are saying it might be more complicated than that.

--Kikaha, HI. DE "Laffy" Tafua (3 Danny Shelton Hawai'ian Native Stars): I know I have said he is a lock to UW, but that's before things changed.

--Shitty Everett, WA. QB "Scabby" Eason (Jake Heaps POY in the world, a billion stars): Now, this is where things are going to get controversial: Jonathan Smith actually molested him. Just what I'm hearing. Did it in the whole 'Babushka' get up, too. Not pretty. Now Pete is calling him and he won't answer, and word is we're looking at the death penalty. Again, just what I'm hearing. Scabby's family set everything up for Scabby to commit to Coach Pete last summer, but during camp Pete left known molester Smith in a room alone with Young Scabby. You just don't do that and the family wants answers for why Matt Fink was not similarly molested. It's also possible Smith was in the Babushka scarf and Pete didn't recognize him as he slipped past him, but either way, it's on Pete. It scarred the family so bad, they now think Mark Richt is a good coach.

--Place that is certainly not Bellevue because the kid is black and goes to Bellevue, WA. WR Tyson Chicken (3 nugs): Hearing that this explosive giant may get an offer or he may not. Stay tuned. This one's hard to call right now, because it hasn't already happened—so we've got to say he may get an offer or he may not. However, after it happens and Lars tweets about it, we will let you know exactly what happened.

That's it for now. I would type more, but there's a really intense thread on Breitbart.com and the box of Marie Callendar's I just put in the microwave just exploded (I just put the whole box in, then take it out when the pie explodes on the inside and eat it with my hand forming a scoop), but I'll be back as soon as something happens to equivocate about the future and inaccurately represent the past.

Your shit from back in the day is straight fucking on fire. The Chris Warren molasses post might be the best thing ever posted here.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Wrong bored

ybfe
  • Options
    This was before there was a TBS bored.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary