Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

And thus concludes the biggest month in Hardcore Husky history

2»

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,653
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

December ended up with 1,926,240 page views for the message boards, which is a new site record.

For the year 2017 we @TierbsHsotBoobs had 13,245,630 page views for the message boards, also another site record.

Three big factors. The huge popularity of TSIO Bored; the natural growth of the site; and the continued success of the Huskies, even with that shitty schedule. I also think guys like Grundle and Swaye played roles with all they do for the site. I'm sure I'm forgetting somebody but take it like a man and not like a pouting Jake Browning after the field goal kicker misses a chip shot even as you're playing like shit and embarrassing yourself before billions of Chinese viewers on Larry Scott's innovative Pac-12 Network.

Happy New Year you fuck sticks

Is it fucksticks, fuck sticks or fuck-sticks?

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Any thoughts on profit sharing and sending some dividends back to your valued members?

Are you new here?
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

December ended up with 1,926,240 page views for the message boards, which is a new site record.

For the year 2017 we had 13,245,640 page views for the message boards, also another site record.

Three big factors. The huge popularity of TSIO Bored; the natural growth of the site; and the continued success of the Huskies, even with that shitty schedule. I also think guys like Grundle and Swaye played roles with all they do for the site. I'm sure I'm forgetting somebody but take it like a man and not like a pouting Jake Browning after the field goal kicker misses a chip shot even as you're playing like shit and embarrassing yourself before billions of Chinese viewers on Larry Scott's innovative Pac-12 Network.

Happy New Year you fuck sticks

POTNY
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

At least 10% due to my regular small college football critiques.

I suppose most of the posts are you and boobs telling me to fuck off but I don't read
    haie said:

Everyone just wishes you’d LEAVE, actually.
    Fake news!

I've had at least two positive comments.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I suppose most of the posts are you and boobs telling me to fuck off but I don't read
    haie said:

Everyone just wishes you’d LEAVE, actually.
    Fake news!

I've had at least two positive comments.
    Fuck off
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    take it like a man and not like a pouting Jake Browning after the field goal kicker misses a chip shot even as you're playing like shit and embarrassing yourself before billions of Chinese viewers on Larry Scott's innovative Pac-12 Network.

We’re going to be seeing this a lot in 2018 I’d bet.